writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Horror Writers

801 listings (171 - 180)

D. Harlan Wilson  
D. Harlan Wilson is a Michigan-based writer of irreal fiction. He has published nearly 100 stories in magazines and anthologies throughout the world. In 1997 Wilson received a M.A. in English from the University of Massachusetts-Boston, and in 1998 he received a M.A. in Science Fiction Studies fr...
writers / published 

4 works listed

M Calhoun  
Author of ASCENDING ABOVE CREATION ~ honouring our Creator in haiku & tanka. This book of poetry is about the nature around us, God who created all things, and mankind, who was made in His image. This is a delightful read, and has beautiful photography! To preview or purchase, please visit my ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Maggie  Anderson  
M. A. Anderson has always had a love of things that go bump in the night. At the age of fourteen she was introduced to Dracula for a book review in her English class. From the moment she turned the first page, she was seduced by Bram Stoker's unorthodox, charismatic character, and has been a fan of ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Andie Lee Eames  
I'm a published author seeking literary agent to further my writing career and take me places that few ever see. My first book "Abstract Murder" is a deeply disturbing psychological, police procedural, horror that takes the reader into the dark recesses of dangerous minds in order to show you they a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Chantal  Bellehumeur  
I am a self-publishing author with 7 books out (romances, horror, suspense, fantasy). All my novels are available to purchase at www.rosedogboostore.com and Amazon. Detailed info on my books can be found on those sites as well. I started working for a newspaper not too long ago, and word got ou...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Larry Greene  
Born in Chicago, IL, Larry grew up as the second youngest of ten siblings. Early on, he was designated as the family film maker. This is because, ever since he was a child, Larry Greene always had a camera, or a fictional story he wrote in his hand. At the age of 14 he had his first home video camer...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Andy Luke  
At 10, I wrote my first novel, Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators: Mystery of The Eerie Elephant. Five years later I followed this with The Underdog, a post-Watchmen grid-controlled blast em off. Several other unwritten graphic novel and comic scripts followed before a respite from ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

J.E. Barrett  
The author was raised in Downeast Maine, where he learned the value of a hard days work, honesty, and loyalty. He attended college in the midwest and earned his bachelors degree in Athletic Training. For five years following college he worked with a variety of sports at the high school, college, and...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Laura Riddle  
This is actually my second profile here, considering the email I originally used will not let me access it. I've been writing since I was about 12 yet never really seriously. That didn't come about until around '98/'99, then I picked up the writing bug again and decided to try and become a pub...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >