writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Horror Writers

801 listings (151 - 160)

Michael D'Ambrosio  
Fractured Time is my first book. Twisted Fate was recently completed and is in the publication process. It should be ready for release in February or early March. I'm currently working on Dark Horizon, the third and final book in the trilogy. I've had several motion picture companies, including Cent...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joseph Walter  
I am a young, open-minded writer and poet that shuffles around amateur careers in both film and literature. As a writer, my favorite genre is horror, although I have been known to cross into the lands of fantasy, science fiction, romance, and mainstream. This is also true when it comes to writing an...
writers / published 

3 works listed

T. M. Moore  
T. M. Moore is an avid reader and writer of science fantasy adventure and a fan of films and television in those genres. Moore has a degree from Los Angeles Valley College and writes from a practical, secular point of view, with the slant toward keeping the reader engaged with visual action, scienti...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Lisa Mathisen  
Born in rural Appalachia, Lisa Mathisen dreamed of traveling the world after seeing the Venetian canals on television. After working every type of menial job one can imagine she took off backpacking through Europe while her peers went to college. Inevitably falling in love with Scandinavia and marry...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Rie Sheridan  
Rie has been writing since she first picked up a crayon. She has had stories published in The Eternal Night, ShadowKeep and Verge ezines, as well as the EOTU and Planet Relish websites. Her poetry appeared in the print magazines Mythic Circle and Dreams of Decadence, and in the Electric Wi...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Sally Lundsten  
Born on the planet Virgo within the September star system I was propelled into a cold and unforgiving world known as Earth. I found myself among people, a strange race of beings that dwell on this blue planet, slowly eating away at it... and each other. At first there was light and joy, but th...
writers / published 

3 works listed

M Jones  
M Jones has been published in many venues, both online and in print, and made her first foray into the experimental medium of web serials with 314 Crescent Manor. The fidgety dead have been known to rise and walk about, especially in M Jones's novel Frankie And Formaldehyde, available ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Anthony Beal  
Anthony Beal is a married New York native whose numerous print and online publishing credits include frequent contributions to The EroticWoman.com as well as to all three volumes of the Dark Dreams Horror Anthology edited by award-winning horror novelist Brandon Massey. Beal's writing is influenced ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Raymond Hancock  
Raymond Hancock, a writer of fiction and poetry, was born in 1972, in Yakima Washington. He has written many poems, a screenplay, and aspires to many novels, Necroman being his first. Besides dozens of poems, Raymond’s first work was a screenplay called, Into The Darkness, written in 1997. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >