writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Horror Writers

801 listings (141 - 150)

Gwen Mayo  
I have always been a writer, but became a published author accidentally when a friend asked to set one of my poems to music for her dance group. The dancers did a dramatic performace piece that was awarded the White Fellowship, and suddenly there were requests for more of my poems. The "published p...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Samantha Foster  
Hi I'm Samie Foster and as far as interest go, I just love to write You could say 'm a been eccentric about it. I've been writing since I was ten years old, but just now found a way to publish my work with having to spend thousands of dollars per book. I also am a complete book worm, it somewhat st...
writers / unpublished 

6 works listed

Ben Campbell  
I have traveled around the world and lived in fifteen countries. I write tough Reality-Fiction splashed with urban, ubiquitous, multi-layered adventures, highlighted with investigative reporting, strident photography and razer-sharp realism. I had won the redroom.com 2008 Memorable Summer Read Wr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Marta Negron  
My name is Marta Negron, I am currently 31 years of age, originally born in Humacao, PR. I been living in Orlando, FL. U.S.A for 16 years, I am the writer a science fiction book name, Enigma, Descubre El Misterio, translation will be (Enigma, Uncover The Mystery) that's the first book I have ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Marios Koutsoukos  
Marios Koutsoukos was born in 1983. He has a degree of French Language and Literature from the National University of Athens framed on his wall and a mess on his desk. An amateur historian and antiquarian, he is deeply fascinated by ancient texts and old books, especially those dealing with th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Louis Poessel  
Louis Poessel retired after over twenty years in the agricultural seed business. He lives with his wife of thirty-four years and three Persian cats in the seaside community of Palacios, Texas. A native of Texas, he graduated from Wharton County Junior College and Sam Houston State University in Hunt...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John Miller  
Note: I am updating this BIO on 2/4/2011, since it has not been updated in a very long time. *************** *************** 1) I recently created a successful marketing campaign promoting New York Times Bestseller David Farland's "Daily Kick in the Pants," a newsletter for writers. I promoted ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Linda Scarlett  
Linda Scarlett is a passionate, Italian woman with a zeal for life that is unique, fun and ultra contagious! One of her many passions is being an Author, displaying her love of writing through both fiction, and non-fiction works. Linda has experienced great tragedy in her life - losing her ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

John Yantiss  
John Spencer Yantiss was born in Louisville, KY to parents of Anglo-Scotch-Irish, and Lithuanian descent. A musician and singer, he started piano lessons at age 5, and began writing poems and songs at age 8. While still in high school he began playing guitar professionally, and over the years shared...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >