writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Horror Writers

801 listings (121 - 130)

Lyn Gibson  
Lyn Gibson, a true “Southern Belle” was born in Jefferson Parish Louisiana, raised in Southern Mississippi and now resides in Southern Louisiana. Having enlisted in the United States Army after graduating high school, she chose to apply her newly learned discipline and management skills tow...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Barbara Watkins  
Barbara Watkins resides in Missouri with her husband of thirty-three years, and her faithful, loving, boxweiler pup named ‘Hooch.’ At an early age, she experienced what she referred to as – supernatural phenomenon, As a teenager she kept a diary in which she documented several of her dist...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jack Wallen  
Jack Wallen was teethed on horror and has lived most of his life in the hunt for the perfect fright. Although he has yet to find it, he has not given up...but now hopes to be the one to pen that work. Jack has been many things during his adult life. Among those many things, Jack has been an ac...
writers / unpublished 

5 works listed

Emmett Saunders  
Website: www.avalon2000.net...I have written and published four e-books, "The Night the Reindeer Flew" (a children's Chistmas story collection) which has been viewed by several notable celebrities and enjoyed by family and relatives; "Craters of the Sun" (an anthology of short stories, sci-fi and fa...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Samuel Oprey  
Sam / Samuel O'Prey works under the pseudonym: Vincent Duprey for all fiction work and none fiction in his own name. He is also a suite101 featured writer. Vincent was born on the cross over of 1979 & 1980, his legs were out in 1979 and the rest followed thereafter. As an entertainer and poet Vi...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Melissa Glisan  
From the time I first held a pencil I wanted to write, so naturally I became an engineer. No, I am not kidding. Everyone made me think my dream was just that, a dream, so I went to college for a "real" degree. As you can guess I was miserable. A few years of drafting and design pushed me to reading ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

G Bernard Ray  
I am G Bernard Ray. 55 years old and I have spent most of my life in the Southeastern USA. I have had the opportunity to travel, study and live in several countries. My wife and I lived for nearly two years in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. We also were able to live on the Island of Saint Kitts for s...
writers / published 

2 works listed

J. Kent Messum  
JKM Headshot 3J. Kent Messum was born in Toronto in 1979, the product of a merger between a Cockney Lad and a Geordie Lass that resulted in a typical Aries, who came out of the delivery room with a chip on his shoulder and an overactive imagination. Jamie graduated from York University’s Fine A...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Valori Caston  
ATTN: I am in semi-retirement from writing currently while I attend college full-time to complete my Bachelor's of Science specifically in Radiologic Sciences. There just isn't enough time in the day to study, work, take care of my kids and dedicate any serious time to writing. This will probably be...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >