writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Horror Writers

801 listings (111 - 120)

Ashton Sutphin  
I'm Ashton. I'm twelve years old, but I don't seem it. I have gotten several people get hooked on the novels I have written. I am currently not published, but it is my dream. A sample of my writing Prologue First of all, I want you to know I didn’t mean for it to happen like this. I n...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Eugene Frechin  
Gene Frechin is the author of the novel The Event . Born in California, he grew up in Walnut Creek and attended California State University at Stanislaus graduating in 1995 with a degree in the Social Sciences. Along the way he developed a love for the old classic muscle cars of the 60's and still...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Thomas J. Aron  
Contrary to the advice of my father, I became a lawyer and spent the next twenty-seven years proving that old Dad was right. A major accomplishment of my legal career was the collection of unusual experiences that have become the basis of much of my writing. I left the legal profession in 1994 to pu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bill MacWithey  
I grew up in poverty (poor people looked down on us, we were so poor (:) Joined the army at age fifteen with an altered birth certificate. Infantry basic, artillery basic. Spent most of my years in commercial and residential Construction. Political writer, newspaper columns in a number of publica...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Stephen R Hulse  
I am Co-Creator and former contributor to the highly successful classic television website "Television Heaven" (http://www.televisionheaven.co.uk), and its sister sites "Teletronic", (http://www.teletronic.co.uk), and "Day In The Life" (Formerly) Reminisce This", (http://www.daysinthelife.co.uk). ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Marsha Shane  
Marsha Shane was born in the Upper Peninsula of Northern Michigan and began writing at the age of 10. She has lived in such places as Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, New Jersey, and South Carolina. An avid reader, she will often escape into other worlds with a good book. As a child she read comic...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Quan Williams  
One of my fondest memories as a writer came from the first comic book I ever read, a Neal Adams-drawn issue of Batman that I had found ripped up on my way home from school. I collected all of the pages I could find, took them home and meticulously put them all back in order. I believe that was when ...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

John Tompkins  
I started writing books about 6 years ago, although I did write some short stories as long ago as the 1970s. I was the editor of the laboratory Newsletter \"Bugs\" for Public Health Laboratory Service - Leicester, it had a circulation of approximately 80 copies and I have been published i...
writers / published 

6 works listed

JZ Murdock  
I have written two books, various short stories and audiobooks and I appear in various horror anthologies. I worked for two years with Scorpio Pictures in the late 90s as a House Writer. B.A. in Psychology with minor in screenwriting. I used to be a Sr. Technical Writer with various compani...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >