writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Horror Writers

801 listings (101 - 110)

Lynn Reynolds  
Lynn Reynolds is a city girl trapped in Green Acres. She’s a writer, wife and mom – although not necessarily in that order. Her short stories and poetry have appeared in a number of obscure literary magazines you've never heard of (Welter, Midwest Poetry Review, Open 24 Hours). Lynn wr...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Michael Potts  
ichael Potts grew up near Smyrna, Tennessee and is currently Professor of Philosophy at Methodist University in Fayetteville, North Carolina. His Ph.D. is from The University of Georgia. Michael has numerous academic publications and presentations, and he co-edited the book, "Beyond Brain Death: The...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ben Coran  
Ben Coran is a writer and journalist and has been published in numerous newspapers and magazines. Ben has a degree in Psychology and has researched serial crime both academically and through interviews with real convicted killers and the incredible men and women in law enforcement who catch th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Luis Miguel Ariza  
I have been in the professional science journalist since 1989,writing in the leading Spanish newspapers as a freelancer, in EL PAIS, ABC, LA VANGUARDIA. I am the science editor at LA RAZON, a new newspaper that started in 1998 and that now is the number five national Spanish newspaper. I coor...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Thomas Lewis  
Thomas was born in Honolulu, Hawaii to a Navy father, Thomas Sr.,and his mother Carolyn in 1961. Being military, they moved often but eventually settled in the St. Louis, Missouri area when he was six. He attended school there until the age of 14, when they moved to Houston, Texas. Thomas joined...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bill Haynes  
Born in New York, I moved to Missouri in August of 1995 to start over. While living here, I abandoned an eight-year stint writing for the small press in what was coined- "The post-modern beat movement" There were many highlights from that period; my work appearing beside that of Jack Kerouac and Cha...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Wendell Mayo  
Wendell Mayo is a native of Corpus Christi, Texas. He is recipient of a National Endowment for the Arts Creative Writing Fellowship and a Fulbright to Lithuania (Vilnius University). His story collection, The Cucumber King of Kedainiai, is winner of the 2012 Subito Press Award for Innovative Fiction...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kimberly Brouillette  
Award-winning author Kimberly Brouillette is pleased to present "Devil in the Details," the 2015 Paranormal Awards winner for fiction. This second book in the thrilling paranormal Monastery Murder Series is the sequel to "Secrets in the Shallows." Book 1 was the 2014 Paranormal Awards winner for fic...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lachesha W.B.  
I am a mother and wife that loves to look on the other side of life. I see things a bit differently than most and take pride in being different. I write about my dreams, allowing my unique individuality to shine. Sometimes it's incredible and at other times it's not, either way its mine, and ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >