writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Historical Writers

787 listings (91 - 100)

Allyson Diana  
Allyson wrote her first short story in the 8th Grade, An American Dream, depicting the story of her great grandfather who emigrated from England to America as a cabin boy on a ship. Later that same year she wrote her first play. Since that moment on, she yearned to put her own original plays on the ...
writers / unpublished 

5 works listed

Cristina Marrero  
I have spent the last few years working with advocacy and non-profit groups both voluntarily and for pay. Whether it's writing, campaigning, blogging, cold calling, vlogging, organizing or educating my experience has given me a unique skill set and perspective. I have currently relocated ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Diane Story  
As a young girl, I grew up in a small rustic mountain community in the beautiful California Sierra’s. At age sixteen I was painfully shy and barely managed to venture out of the house. My three sisters had already married, leaving me home alone with my parents and pets to keep me company. Imag...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John Sammon  
John Sammon is a writer whose experience includes newspaper reporting, magazine writing, personality profiles, interviews, celebrity interviews (Clint Eastwood), historical pieces, investigative and crime. He was selected “Most Valuable Reporter” for California’s oldest continually opera...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Neal Bogosian  
Neal D. Bogosian holds a dual Masters Degree in Special Education and Elementary Education, from Johnson & Wales University, as well as a B.S. degree in Advertising and Public Relations from Florida Southern College and a degree in Performing Arts from The American Academy of Dramatic Arts, in New Y...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sam North  
Sam North is an author of thirteen published novels. His latest being 'Magenta' on KDP (Kindle) in 2014 http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00LY6JOJ2?*Version*=1&*entries*=0 His previous young adult title as Sam North is 'Mean Tide' ISBN:978-1-4092-0354-4 'An engaging, unusual and completel...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Sanchit Gupta  
Sanchit Gupta began his career as a part-time copywriter with an advertising agency in Mumbai. He went on to co-found his own theatre group, his short stories got published in several esteemed publications and he worked with All India Radio as a talk show host. An Author of three books now,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michelle Levigne  
BA in theater/English from Northwestern College. MA in communications (film/writing) from Regent University. Graduate of the Institute for Children's Literature. I've done freelance work for Connection Magazine in Cleveland, Ohio, and have over 40 stories/poems published in fan magazines such as ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Marilynn Byerly  
Adventure in the Past, Present, and Future. Marilynn Byerly writes romantic adventure novels. Some are set in the present day with intense suspense or paranormal elements like reincarnation, others are set in the future where gender roles can be switched or aliens lark around the galaxy disguise...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >