writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Historical Writers

787 listings (81 - 90)

Vincent LoCoco  
Chip LoCoco was born and raised in New Orleans. He is an attorney, with an emphasis on estate planning. He graduated from Jesuit High School in New Orleans, and pursued a BA degree in History at Loyola University of New Orleans, graduating in 1990. In 1993, he was awarded his JD degree fro...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Raymond Van Over  
Raymond van Over is the author and editor of over thirty books with mainstream publishers (Harper&Row, Penguin, Macmillan, New American Library, etc.). His books range from novels and general fiction, including true crime, fiction for young adults to folk tales, biography, psychology, and sch...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Erin Grady  
Award winning author Erin Grady happily accepts the title of “bookworm” — she’s been one since she first discovered Dr. Seuss at age four. As a young adult, Grady lived on a steady diet of diverse fiction, ranging from romance to horror. Grady’s tastes still run the gamut of genres and this is...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jane Joyce  
I share my birthday with Franz Kafka (July 3rd) though I was born 100 years later (1983) making me recently 26. I have overcome a surprising amount of hardships, including a recent near death experience, and still some other current challenges. I have fun with it. Life is precious and though I al...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Pamela Faye  
Mystery flows from rivers of dreams, casting visions of rainbows over the sea of life. It is the heart that dares to dream, the spirit of far reaching visions flowing through rivers of inherent blood. It is the whisper from the sea that calls eternally. Pamela Faye is the Australian Author, ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sanchona  -  
"A Family of Strangers" can be categorised as Women's fiction, Mainstream fiction, Historical fiction, and Historical Family Saga. Born in Malaysia, Sanchona has a B.A.(History,Hons - University of Malaya 1968) and a M.Comm (MIS - University of New South Wales 1991). She has worked as a tea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sharlene Almond  
I live in Auckland, New Zealand with my two dogs. Although I have had training in Beauty and Spa therapy, editing, journalism, animal behavior and photograpy, criminology and counseling, my main interest lies in writing novels which allows me to explore and learn about other eras and countries, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Howard  
David Howard is a journalist, translator, educator and pacifist political activist. His articles have frequently appeared in national magazines and newspapers, including Hemispheres, Hope, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Ventura County Star. He was Senior Writer for Topia, a national...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Roxann Latimer  
Roxann Latimer is a writer, poet, journalist, artist, and entrepreneur. Publisher and Editor in Chief of the award winning multicultural magazine, Women In Motion, Roxann has been writing articles and essays for community newspapers for over ten years. Roxann is a native Californian, born and raised...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >