writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Historical Writers

787 listings (71 - 80)

Randy  Mitchell  
About Me God gives each of us a pathway to follow, a divine choice of which way to turn, given moments which create us into something we never imagined. A few years ago, I drove past my childhood home: a simplistic place where childhood memories still resided dee...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Osama Bahudila  
Dr / Osama Ahmed Bahudila born in a charming town called Aden in the most beautiful country called Yemen on the twentieth of October, one thousand nine hundred and seventy-two father of five sons, Nooran , Abu Bakr, Alaa, Lena and Abdul Rahman made them God worthy successor to the best predecessor, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Stephen Burckhardt  
Stephen Burckhardt was born in Wichita, KS. His family moved around quite a bit while he was growing up but always stayed around the Wichita area. After spending a few years as a child living on a ranch near Benton, KS, Stephen developed a deep love for all things western. Being a proud memb...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Rohit Gupta  
Homepage: http://rohitgupta.xwiki.com ----- OUTDATED PAGE ------------- ROHIT GUPTA (28) is the author of Play On Edward & Other Stories (Embassy Books), The Doppler Effect and The Oyster Club (e-novel, award-winning). He is a Bombay-based freelance writer and blogger. His work has...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mark Andrew Bogdania  
Mark Andrew Bogdania was born in 1963 in Olathe, Kansas. He graduated from Kansas State University with bachelor's and masters' degrees in the Earth Sciences and was employed as a project manager with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency prior to pursuing a PhD in Science Education at the Univer...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Vince Rogers  
Vince Rogers is the author, editor and publisher of Wax Vainglorious: Volume(s) 1- 3; available @ www.lulu.com/spotlight/vincevision & www.amazon.com/- /e/B003R3WVT0 to read excerpts visit http://vincevision.blogspot.com Wax Vainglorious: Volume 1 was selected as an Amazon.com Editor’s Choice ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

H F J (Jansen) Estrup  
Author of the Starlight On Stone series, books WEST, EAST, SOUTH and NORTH have already been published. The climax, CRUX, is due out in Winter 2014. Both paperback and ebook editions are currently available. Born at the end of the Great Depression, I was imprinted by World War II and developed a ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Elaine D Walsh  
Nimitz Highway and River Street is an intersection on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. This is where I impatiently came out of the womb ready to start on my own personal history. I grew up in upstate New York against the backdrop of the flowering women’s rights movement with different ideas from my...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stephen Lodge  
STEPHEN LODGE is the co-writer of Kenny Rogers' only down-and-dirty Western epic, the CBS Movie of the Week, "Rio Diablo," co-starring Travis Tritt, Naomi Judd and Stacy Keach. His first major Motion Picture screenwriting credit was the United Artists feature, "The Honkers", starring James Coburn. S...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >