writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Historical Writers

787 listings (61 - 70)

Susan Brassfield Cogan  
I am a full time novelist and occasionally do some graphic design to entertain myself. I left home at the age of sixteen and hitchhiked to New York where I worked for a while as a welder in the ship yard. When they discovered my papers were phony I decided to try acting and eventually landed a bi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Deborah Stevens  
I can’t remember a time when I didn’t have a book in my hand. Over time my preference for a certain genre of literature we know as “thriller fiction” was taking over my bookshelves. Fortunately, my love for this kind of writing is shared by many and the publishing market has responded w...
writers / published 

2 works listed

L.A. Wilson  
L.A. Wilson is a brilliant new writer with a mono-mania - King Arthur. L.A.'s series of books called 'The Silurian' will challenge everything you ever read before about Arthur and his knights. Forget Lancelot, forget Guinevere, forget Merlin, for The Silurian is not 'Mists of Avalon'; it is not 'Swo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Arthur Cola  
Arthur Cola was born in Chicago in the little Italy neighborhood of the near west side of the city. His family moved to Oak Park, IL where he attended Oak Park-River Forest High School. While attending Loyola University, Chicago he met his future wife, Donna Shields. Together they have five now gr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Eleanor Sullo  
About the Author Eleanor Sullo found many of her lifetime dreams fulfilled during a ten week period in 2001. She sold her first two romance novels, and contracted with Paulist Press for her memoir, 100 SEASONS OF LOVE. THE MOONRAKERS is now out at Wings Press, Inc., and THE EMERALD EYE is availab...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Carmen Stevens  
Carmen Gross, pen name Carmen Stevens, was born in Fargo, ND, March 1992. She currently resides in Detroit Lakes, MN, where she works and attends college full time. Carmen published her novel "Anne" in July 2013-an exciting, richly-written historical work about a young English girl who makes m...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Josh Kilvington  
I was born, and I started learning and have been trying to understand the world ever since. As a youth, gained much of my primary knowledge between hard work at my grandfathers properties, at my stepfathers Animal Hospital, and in the Boy Scouts, where I achieved the rank of Life Scout...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cindy Lee  
I read avidly as a teenager; anything I got my hands on. There was a library in my small hometown, housed in an old wooden building that leaned precariously. Despite its exterior, the inside was a reader's paradise. Lined along its walls were shelves stocked with Mills & Boon romance novels. I was h...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Genevieve Montcombroux  
I grew up and studied in Paris, France. Following my study of languages at Oxford University, England, I worked as an editor of scientific publications in the language department, for Pergamon Press. While I like my job, I also wanted to remain with ballet and trained to be a teacher of ballet. All...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >