writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Historical Writers

790 listings (51 - 60)

Elle Newmark  
Visit me at www.ellenewmark.com For many years I worked as an advertising drone writing copy to sell everything from musical instruments to fertilizer–the sublime to the ridiculous. In 1985 I moved from the U.S. to Europe where I lived for seven years. During that time I traveled incessen...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Sharon Bidwell  
Sharon was born in London on New Year’s Eve. She has always followed many creative pursuits. Eventually, her love of books and a wild imagination compelled her to focus on writing. The first short story she submitted — Silver Apples of the Moon — was accepted by Roadworks Magazine. The editor ...
writers / published 

45 works listed

Robert von Dassanowsky  
Robert von Dassanowsky (also Robert Dassanowsky) is Professor of German and Film Studies at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, as well as Visiting Professor of German at UCLA. He has served as founding President of the Colorado chapter of the international writers\' organization, P....
writers / published 

16 works listed

Jack Prather  
The Author was born in Sylacauga, Alabama in 1924, His family moved to Rockford in Coosa County twenty miles south of Sylacauga when he was eight. This move came as the result of the Great Depression that relocated many families to the country trying to make a living farming. He was an energe...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Claire Manning  
A new Canadian author/writer, born in Quebec, Claire Manning became a writer 2013 - It is never too late to reach a goal!,she thought. It was part of her bucket list to at least write one.Since then, she has written and published many more. All her books are now available on Amazon and Kobo. My c...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Joe Vojt  
Joe Vojt novels include, Mystified Humanity, Wings of Air, Enduring Prophesy, and Threshold of Consciousness. Previously worked in the quality manufacturing arena, this included NASA projects, like the Apollo program and a variety of space satellites for Hughes and other technical industries. He liv...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Sonny Maton  
72 year old John L. "Sonny" Maton was born and raised in the small, mid-western, farming community of Pana, Illinois. During the Korean War, he enlisted in the U.S. Naval Reserves while still in high school. Upon graduation from high school he was discharged honorably from the Navy and immediately j...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Janis Smith  
Janis Denise Pegrum was born in Mile End, London, England on the 18th of March 1966. Where other children drew pictures, she wrote poetry and stories (despite being afflicted with chronic dyslexia). Where other children went to the beach on holiday, she explored stately homes and ancient monu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

K. Williams  
If you haven't already found out, Blue Honor is now available at www.Amazon.com or click here: http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Honor-K-Williams/dp/1439220948/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1231861157&sr=8-1 You can also purchase the paperback from your local bookstore. Just bring them the followi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >