writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Historical Writers

787 listings (41 - 50)

Shreekumar Varma  
SHREEKUMAR VARMA has been journalist, editor, publisher, printer, radio broadcaster, entrepreneur and college lecturer. He has published poems, articles, short stories and interviews in several publications. He wrote several columns including WORDPLAY, BY THE WAY, PLATFORM and ALL...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Louise Hart  
Author, poet and photojournalist, Louise Hart has been writing poetry since the age of five and was first published when she was thirteen. A versatile and prolific writer, she had over 36 books to her credit, including illustrated poetry, short stories, novels, humor, essays, children's books, nonf...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Alan Arlt  
Alan Arlt was born in Minneapolis Minnesota. The youngest of two, he was raised on a 10-acre hobby farm 20 miles south of Minneapolis. After graduating from high school, Arlt attended the University of Montana and majored in Journalism for three years before transferring to the University ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Julion Okram  
Writer. Debuting in 2016 with childhood romantics / mystery solving books not only for children - but to intelligently entertain adults as well ;-) STORY LOCATION The story series starts in a fictive European communist country in 1970s - 1980s. Can this kind of stuff be readable, or even funn...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Angelo Saverino  
Angelo Saverino is a professional sports agent, with over thirty years of experience, representing many of baseball's top name players. Public relations and motivational speaking are his major assets along with a keen knowledge of sports and business. Angelo has hosted a radio call-in show, pe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mark Ellis  
I've worked as a full-time freelance writer since 1986. Before that, I worked as a journalist and newspaper columnist. My freelance feature work has appeared in dozens of publications over the years, ranging from comics to sports to popular culture. A short-lived comics series I wrote and cre...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Laurie Foston/ Cheryl Haynes/Cheryl Henry Hodgetts  
Laurie Foston is the pen name for Cheryl Haynes. She has also published under the name Cheryl Hodgetts Parker and Cheryl Henry Hodgetts. Cheryl writes speculative fiction for adults and young adults. She is also the author/illlustrator of the series Leon the Chameleon. Cheryl finished the series...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Stuart Haywood  
I was born in the coal mining midlands of England in 1953. Even from an early age I had a passion for writing and story telling. Although my English and Grammar was fairly average; I always received top marks for essay and short story writing. I published my first book in 2007 with Lulu. 'Zoo'...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Maureen McMahon  
Maureen was born in Niles, Michigan. She studied English and creative writing, first at Niles High School and later at Western Michigan University. She earned an English Major/Creative Writing Emphasis from WMU and obtained teaching certification. Fascinated with her motherís country of birth, Ma...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >