writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Historical Writers

787 listings (31 - 40)

Robert Segarra  
ROBERT SEGARRA is a New York artist, writer, and musician with well over four thousand writing, art and illustrated pieces to his credit. The latest novel by Robert Segarra, \"STILL WAITING FOR THE SUN,\" has been published in 2007. Several other books by Robert Segarra were also published in...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Cekoy Adien Eubadenuae  
I am a 40 year-old guy in Portland, Oregon, with a great (95%) finished work of sci-fi/fantasy that is now available as an eBook at wormebooks.com entitled "The Fourth Aepoch of Atlantis: The Great Fire From Heaven." It is actually the center book for an entire series! In fact, the prequels are lo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marilyn Morris  
Although she was raised as a Military Brat, Marilyn Celeste Morris was born in her grandfather�s house in Toronto, Texas, a small Southern Pacific Railroad Section six miles west of Alpine. Perhaps as an omen of what would be the next twenty years of her life, the railroad�s abandonment of this...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Susan Gibbs  
I am the author of three adult historical fiction novels, 'The Bend in the River,' 'The Widow of Port Seaton,' and 'The Coachman.' I am an Army Brat born in Anchorage, Alaska and I currently live in Michigan with my husband. I left my career at a large computer services company to start my compan...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Pat Winter  
2011 \\\"JAGUAR KING\\\" (novel) now on Kindle and hard-copy available at Amazon.com, about the Maya Indian influence on Mississippi Valley Indians at Cahokia, Illinois. 2011 \\\"MEN OF COLOR\\\" (novel) in-progress collaboration with Leni Ashmore Sorensen \\\"1865\\\" TV Series and Novel. Seve...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jonathan Klemens, FSA Scot  
*** My Gregor Family Trilogy (a collection of three historical fiction short stories about the Scottish family) is now available for Kindle, Nook, Kobo, and other ebook readers *** VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE: http://jklemens-ravencrest.com/ WRITER - AUTHOR - HISTO...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Lars Holger Holm  
Lars Holger Holm was born in Stockholm, Sweden. Enchanted by the universal language of music, he began playing the violin at the age of seven. Early in his career he formed the Swedenborg String Quartet, which extensively toured Europe and the United States. A fervent student of world literatu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alex Domokos  
News! News! News! My co-authored suspense book entitled Body Traffic was short-listed for the Margaret Laurence Book Award! Body Traffic is the print version of our e-book entitled Masquerade. Please read my Bio, below. Alex Warmest Greetings: I was born in Szabadka, Yugoslav in 19...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Ellen Evert Hopman  
Hopman is the author of a number of books and has been a teacher of Herbalism since 1983 and of Druidism since 1990. She is a professional member of the American Herbalists Guild and has presented on Druidism, herbal lore, tree lore, Paganism and magic at conferences, festivals, and events in Northe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >