writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Historical Writers

787 listings (201 - 210)

Clare O'Brien  
Clare originally trained as a schoolteacher but has worked as a freelance writer since 1991. She has written on a wide range of general interest and women's topics and has published hundreds of articles and reviews. Her work has appeared in titles such as The Sunday Times, The Mail on Sunday, Time...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Simon Turney  
Educated in classical history, I've done almost every sort of job that doesn't involve classical history in any way. I think that this has led me to appreciate my hobby all the more and the desire to write grew out of an ennui caused by my general lack of career moves and a need to express myself an...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rafael M.  Ayala  
Mr. Ayala comes from a humble background as the son of migrant workers who entered the United States through the Braceros program in the 1950\'s. Mr. Ayala\'s father and mother were hard working farm laborers, additinoally Mr. Ayala\'s father was a composer/lyricist who formed his own band and play...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Nduka Onwuegbute  
I was born in Manchester, U.K, of Nigerian parentage, but left very early in life to Nigeria for a short visit. The siad visit, however, lasted just over twenty years, so I thought I might bag myself a bit of education. As a result, I studied at the University of Ibadan and University of Jos. Wh...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kathy Fischer-Brown  
Authors get their ideas in a variety of ways. For me, it’s mainly from dreams–very cinematic dreams–that stay in my head long after I’ve awakened. Mostly these night flicks are nothing more than a collection of cryptic and often unrelated scenes that need to simmer on the back burner while m...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Laura Vosika  
Laura Vosika is the author of the Blue Bells Trilogy. In addition to the Trilogy, she is working on several other novels and a non-fiction book on raising a large family. Laura grew up in the military, visiting castles in England, pig fests in Germany, and the historic sites of America's east c...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Linda Weaver Clarke  
Linda Weaver Clarke was raised on a farm surrounded by the rolling hills of southern Idaho and has made her home in southern Utah among the beautiful red mountains and desert heat. She is happily married and is the mother of six daughters and has four grandchildren. Clarke received her Bachelor of A...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kathleen Horner  
Our new book, "The Tales of Astro Cat" is now featured as a published work on Kindle and Nook online. We will be placing the book on other eBooks online and eventually we hope to have the story published in book form. We are presently seeking an agent to represent our book. The book was writt...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patricia Mann  
I was born in Northampton UK starting work in a newspaper office with a view to becoming a reporter. After a short time I realised my vocation was to nurse. During my career as a college nurse I studied part-time with the Open University where I gained an honours degree in English Social History a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >