writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Historical Writers

787 listings (181 - 190)

Harry Gilleland  
I am a 66-year-old Southerner, born and raised in Macon, Georgia, who\'s lived in Shreveport, Louisiana for the past 36 years. I am a retired professor (scientist/teacher) of microbiology at a medical school, but my passion in recent years has been writing poetry. I post my poetry on various Inte...
writers / published 

6 works listed

David Cook  
David Cook is from Hampshire, but now lives in Leicestershire with his wife and young son. David has been interested in history since his school days, and developed a love for the Napoleonic Wars era from his father, who painted and amassed a lead model army of the Battle of Waterloo. From there...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marios Koutsoukos  
Marios Koutsoukos was born in 1983. He has a degree of French Language and Literature from the National University of Athens framed on his wall and a mess on his desk. An amateur historian and antiquarian, he is deeply fascinated by ancient texts and old books, especially those dealing with th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kimberly Brouillette, MA  
No matter what the subject matter, I have to admit that I love to do research and be creative! As a published author, I am fortunate to have had many opportunities to write both fiction and non-fiction projects on a variety of topics. My diverse background enables me to think from many perspectives,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John Hooker  
John Hooker is an independent researcher and writer who specializes in the ancient Celts: their coinage, mythology, and art. In 1999, together with his late wife, the poet Carin Perron, he decided to build a web presence for the Celtic Coin Index which started in 1961 as a card index at the In...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tom Taylor  
I am retired and have been writing since the late 1950s. I finally decided to "polish up" some of my stories for publication and ended up writing a totally new yarn. I am married with two grown children and a grandson...and a dog. I have to have a dog. My father left home at about tens years...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Suzanne Disheroon-Green  
Suzanne Disheroon-Green, Ph.D. serves as Associate Professor of American Literature and Director of Graduate Studies in English at Northwestern State University in Natchitoches, Louisiana. Her research interests include the works of southern writers, especially as they are influenced by race, class,...
writers / published 

7 works listed

David Barnes  
I'm only 64 and started writing seriously about ten years ago. I've finished three novels and have never seriously tried to be published. My third novel is the one that will one day get me off the ground. About me: Real life started when I joined the army in 1955, The Parachute Regiment (full o...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Edward O'Toole  
Edward O'Toole was born in the historic English city of Chester. Having moved around the United Kingdom in early childhood, living in North Wales, the Yorkshire Moors and near to the Uffington White Horse, he was educated at Isaac Newton’s old school in Grantham and later studied Culture, poetry and...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >