writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Historical Writers

787 listings (161 - 170)

Melissa Glisan  
From the time I first held a pencil I wanted to write, so naturally I became an engineer. No, I am not kidding. Everyone made me think my dream was just that, a dream, so I went to college for a "real" degree. As you can guess I was miserable. A few years of drafting and design pushed me to reading ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Monica M. Martin  
BIO Monica M. Martin Monica M. Martin is of Irish, Scottish, and New Guinean descent. She was born in Longreach, located in Outback Queensland, Australia. Monica M. Martin has five siblings and is the proud mother of one adult son. She was baptized Holy Roman Catholic, is very spiritual tod...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jeanette Cooper  
http://www.bestpublishedbooks.com Jeanette Cooper fell in love with writing prior to her teens when she learned the thrill of inventing characters on paper. It was also a way to explore the universe, to research the unknowns that served to make her writings more realistic, and to enjoy a vast re...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Gwyn Ramsey  
A native of Missouri, Gwyn Ramsey spent many hours at the library, reading Nancy Drew, Little Women, Treasure Island, Anne of Green Gables, and many others. Stories were important to her, but it wasn’t until she was in high school that she tried her hand at writing. She took journalism and wrote ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

May Woodworth  
Nature girl' and avid traveler, May weaves her love of the outdoors in all of her tales. May began exploring the US and the Canadian Maritime at the age of 16, leaving her Boston roots to travel cross country and camp throughout Nova Scotia, the northwest woods of Oregon, the southern beaches ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Donna Swanson  
I was born, raised, married and employed in the same Indiana community for 64 years. Wife of a farmer, mother, grandmother and administrative secretary at a Christian Montessori Day School. Taught adult Bible classes for thirty years. Traveled as a singer/poet for several years. Spoke on college ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Petteri Hannila  
I'm a writer from Central Finland, a software designer by day and a dad/husband/dreamer/martial artist by night. It all began when I was eight years old. I found out that there were books of Tarzan, my childhood hero. My mother started to read them to me, but censored them - all of you who have r...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lynda Moldrem  
Lynda is a child of the Baby-Boomer generation who grew up in Denver, CO and moved to Greenville, SC for college, the city that is now her home. Her chosen career in education lasted over thirty years working most of that time with middle school students as a teacher, then as a principal. Currently...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >