writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Historical Writers

789 listings (151 - 160)

John Tompkins  
I started writing books about 6 years ago, although I did write some short stories as long ago as the 1970s. I was the editor of the laboratory Newsletter \"Bugs\" for Public Health Laboratory Service - Leicester, it had a circulation of approximately 80 copies and I have been published i...
writers / published 

6 works listed

JZ Murdock  
I have written two books, various short stories and audiobooks and I appear in various horror anthologies. I worked for two years with Scorpio Pictures in the late 90s as a House Writer. B.A. in Psychology with minor in screenwriting. I used to be a Sr. Technical Writer with various compani...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Rosemary Goodwin  
Rosemary was born in a lovely country town, Bury St. Edmunds in Suffolk County, England. You can see her hometown on the links page. She's lived in Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, then to the New Jersey shore, and now back to Pennsylvania. She was a "late bloomer", attending unive...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Nickie Fleming  
Hi, I'm Nickie. I was born in Flanders (Belgium) and still live there in the medieval town of Dendermonde. I have been making up stories from the day that I could hold a pen and used to do this when I was bored to death with the slow pace of our lessons. As history was one of my favorite subject...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Mike Lord  
Mike Lord was born in London within the sound of Bow Bells, just as the WW2 was about to explode. Mike has spent the vast majority of his working life in developing countries in sub-Saharan Africa and Asia, and now lives and works in Vietnam. Mike likes to read the history of the various countries...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Dann Hazel  
Dann Hazel, Ph.D., is a Florida-based educator, life coach, and author. His professional experience includes teaching high school students, directing college preparatory grants, counseling in a private psychiatric hospital, teaching psychology on the college level, and writing. He has earned three m...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Meriel Brooke  
In June 2014, my first novel, 'An Impossible Marriage', was published to good reviews. It was first published under the title of 'Blood Marriage'. I started writing this book nine years ago and originally it was just a record of my father's career (he fought in both world wars). Then I realised it ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

VJ Cap  
Hello, I am V.J. Cap I currently live in Pennsylvania. I moved to Pennsylvania almost four years ago with my wife and two children, we absolutely love living here. My wife and I both grew up on Long Island. I was a New York City Police Officer for just under ten years, after September 1...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cynthia Polansky  
A cross-genre author, Cynthia Polansky refuses to settle for the conventional. She currently has two published novels to her credit, and writes nonfiction under the name Cynthia P. Gallagher. An advocate of literacy, Cynthia is a writing tutor at the U.S. Naval Academy's Writing Center where she wa...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >