writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Historical Writers

787 listings (131 - 140)

Cynthia Mills  
Growing up in Cleveland, Ohio, Cynthia Mills always dreamed of the European worlds of yesteryear and spent much of her childhood reading books about times and places faraway. She studied in Germany while earning her Bachelor’s degree in Music and German from Lake Erie College, then went on to...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cyn V  
Cynthia was drawn to writing at a young age. After high school she established a successful career as a freelance journalist writing everything from features and fillers, to reviews and human interest stories. Her first novel, a medieval fiction entitled The Crescent, was published in August 200...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Eva Braswell  
Being a "little old lady" of eighty-two years, I still enjoy writing. In my teen years, I started writing verse and opinionated articles, "putting down what came to me. My childhood was isolated, due to living in a remote area, so I read for entertainment as well as enlightenment. At nine...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Peggy Bechko  
I'm a professional writer with a long list of credits in the publishing world. I've written western, romance, and Sci-Fi/fantasy, been published by Doubleday, Harlequin, Pinnacle Books, Five Star and others, domestically and with international reprints. I've had the opportunity to turn my hand...
writers / published 

5 works listed

John McDonald  
JOHN CRAIG MCDONALD lives in Blountville, Tennessee, with Karen, his wife of thirty-two years, and with two cats and two dogs. Their daughter, Kate, and her husband, Justin Reynolds, live in the Borders of Scotland, not far from Crichton Castle. Their son, Seth, works in Cincinnati. For most of the ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Christopher Hoare  
Iím a retired surveyor who has worked in the oil provinces of Canada, the Canadian Arctic and the Libyan desert. Iíve also surveyed on a heavy construction project, a dam, where I was a member of the tunneling survey crew and then the check surveyor for the main dam construction. I live in the fo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Robert Norris  
I was born and raised in Humboldt County, California, where I played basketball in high school and junior college. In 1969 I entered the Air Force, subsequently became a conscientious objector to the Vietnam War, and served time in a military prison for refusing to fight in the war. In my twenties ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Danielle Ackley-McPhail  
Award-winning author Danielle Ackley-McPhail has worked both sides of the publishing industry for longer than she cares to admit. Currently, she is a project editor and promotions manager for Dark Quest Books. Her published works include five urban fantasy novels, Yesterday's Dreams, Tomorrow's ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Jean-Philippe Vest  
In 1978 I was born in a small town lost between France and Germany. I had to learn both cultures and languages and whatever I thought at that time I am proud today to be able to speak foreign languages. My life was very common until I realized that I wasnít born in the right country. I w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >