writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Historical Writers

790 listings (121 - 130)

Hugh Ashton  
I started my serious working life (after leaving Cambridge) as a technical writer, working for small UK tech companies. I moved to Japan in 1988 to write manuals in a Japanese documentation company, working on audio and musical products. After six years of this, and a couple of false starts, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

D. Edward Bradley  
David Edward Bradley's fascination with foreign places comes naturally. Conceived on the Dark Continent in the British Colony of Nigeria, where his father worked as a surveyor, he grew up in the 1930's. His most vivid childhood memory was seeing the menacing shadow of the Graff Zeppelin floating a...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Mike Bookman  
I grew up in Brooklyn in the 50' s during the reign of the great Dodger teams of that era. The apartment house Ilived in was in the shadow of Ebbets Field. Of all the Dodger immortals my favorite was Jackie Robinson. Robinson was the first outlaw of the base paths. When he began his rookie seaso...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pola Muzyka  
Today my life revolves around what I've learned in the film business, the arts, and as a committed Christian. Although outward appearances can be important, they can be deceiving. It's the inside that really counts. There is beauty in every person and I see that beauty through the eyes of my faith. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Edwin D Ferretti III  
My name is Edwin D Ferretti III and my friends and family call me David. I am a Speculative Christian Fantasy writer, a tinkerer in electronics, trumpet player and an amateur archaeologist—with a passion for ancient Egypt. Born in Chicago, Illinois. In 1969, I graduated from the then Southwest Sta...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Igor Eliseev  
Igor Miroshnichenko (born 12 March, 1977 in Rostov-on-Don, Russia) is an English-language writer, novelist, and essayist; he writes under the pen name Igor Eliseev, his mother’s maiden name. Igor graduated from the Don State Technical University, where he studied engineering procedure, in 1999....
writers / published 

1 works listed

Everette Hallford  
I was born in San Antonio Texas. My parents were both the descendants of some of the first American settlers in Texas, their ancestors having come on the first wagon trains from Missouri. I am related by blood and marriage to some of the notable figures in Texas history, among them Davy Crockett, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Biff Cappuccino  
Grew up on three continents and live in East Asia presently. Over the past few years have used my spare time to practice several genres: Novels (2), short stories (two collections), a book of travel lit, and dozens of essays and book reviews. Formerly ran www.eastcathay.com, a defunct group news & l...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Emily Bryan  
Writers start as readers. I discovered early that a book was a whole world. As a child, I sneaked books into bed. I nearly ruined my eyes reading by the thin strip of light shafting in the crack of my bedroom door. When I was in middle school, even though I didn’t like our creepy basement, I v...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >