writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Historical Writers

787 listings (111 - 120)

Barbara Cueter  
Barbara Cueter was born in Tennessee, but today divides her time between a cabin in northern Michigan and a ranch home in Arizona. She left her financial services career to concentrate on her writing. In her debut novel, Sand Against the Wind, a meticulously researched historical saga and t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carle Dunn  
I served in the United States Army for 24 years with 18 years as an aviator. Of my aviation career, two were combat commands of aviation units. Another two years were in Korea. Furthermore, I served as a research and development officer working with the Global Positioning System and other highly cla...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Orkide Unsur  
Orkide Ünsür is a published author and an award winning Turkish filmmaker from Istanbul. She was born in Ankara. She is originally from Balkan (Roumelia) as her grandparents came from Serres, Sofia, Kilkis and Thessaloniki. She graduated from the University of Istanbul, Faculty of Business Admini...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amanda Baker  
Hi to all who reads this, I have been writing for a long time. I have gotten rejected plenty of times but I kept trying. Finally, I accomplished my dream of publication December 2002, with a romance novel named "Cameo Dreams. This novel was published by RJs-ebooks. That was not the ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jo Jones  
Ten years ago, I focused my artistic energies on nonfiction. I believed that the sole mediums capable of rendering accurate reflections of life were documentaries, news stories, and research articles. However, while I whittled down my raw material for clarity and conciseness, I inevitably sculpted t...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Virginia Tolles  
Virginia grew up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and graduated in political science from Mississippi State University. After having a family, she and her husband made their home in the Washington, DC, area, where, she enjoyed a career as an editor for government agencies and contractors. While in the...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Meghan Brunner  
I doubt I will distinguish myself by saying that my story is as much a part of me as blood, or breath, or bone. After all, every writer is passionate about his or her work. Many, in their enthusiasm, will even claim to be the next Mercedes Lackey or Stephen King. I am not. They are extraordinaril...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ethan Nahté  
Ethan Nahté is primarily a speculative fiction author during his free time when he isn't busy writing and editing for the "Arkansas Out-of-Doors" newspaper as part of his job as Executive Director of the Arkansas Wildlife Federation. He currently has seven published short stories and one other that...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >