writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Historical Writers

787 listings (11 - 20)

Karim El Koussa  
I was born in 1971, up in the mountains of Northern Lebanon. It was in Ehden, a village claimed by many historians to be the garden of Eden itself, the beginning of civilization. I live up there during the summer every year, and when winter comes, I drive down to the warmer Zgharta. I gradu...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jess Mowry  
I'm the author of Way Past Cool, Phat Acceptance, Voodu Dawgz and Skeleton Key as well as other novels for and about black kids and teens, such as Six Out Seven, Babylon Boyz, Rats In The Trees, Ghost Train, Bones Become Flowers, When All Goes Bright, Tyger Tales and Children Of The Night. My s...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Ann Gray  
Writer's background: Motion picture and television studios are familiar stomping grounds for me. My husband and I lived in LA for thirty-five years. (Norm Gray, over the years before retiring worked as a Director, Production Manager, First Assistant Director, and Second Assistant Director. His cred...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Prof. James Villanueva  
Prof. (Dr.) James Villanueva has a Ph.D in English (USA), Ph.D in Humanities – Creative Writing (Hawaii) and Psycholinguistics (USA) and conducts a number of workshops locally as well as overseas in the teaching of English as a first, second and foreign language. He is also the Visiting Professor a...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Tony  Franks-Buckley  
Wallasey Historian and Author that completed BA Honours Degree in Modern History at Liverpool John Moores University under the guidance of fellow author Prof Frank McDonough, Dr Mike Benbough-Jackson and a host of others. Main interests in history are from the Industrial Revolution era in Britain...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Ben Midland  
GENERAL INFORMATION Ben Midland (pseudonym), born as Jacobus.Franciskus M. "Bas" van Weelde, The Hague, The Netherlands (8 september 1954) is a writer of fact-fiction novels. PRIVATE LIFE Ben Midland was born to Jeanne Bleijs, a telephone operator, and Louis van Weelde, an asbestos worker...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ronald Yates  
Ronald E. Yates Ronald E. Yates is Dean Emeritus of the College of Media at the University of Illinois. Yates, who is also a professor of journalism, was appointed Dean in August 2003 after heading the College of Media’s Department of Journalism. He joined the University of Illinois a...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Graham Sclater  
Graham studied at the Phoenix Arts Centre in Exeter, where he concentrated on creative writing for the screen and television. His key interests are teleplays, and screenplays as well as developing and writing original drama series’ for television. Those recently completed include the televis...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Linda Daly  
As an author and screenplay writer, Linda believes no matter the genre or the field of entertainment, the story should be as true to the documented facts of the period depicted as possible. With that mission in mind, she has taken great measures to assure that while weaving her tales, using fict...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >