writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

938 listings (91 - 100)

ToneyS Wong  
The earth needs saving from human beings’ destructions and plunders, it is not a fantasy, it is fact. A murderer is hanged on scientific & forensic evidence, not on faith belief. before you ask God for blessing, ask yourself if you have exerted enough self-efforts to achieve what you wanted to achie...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Alberto Chimal  
Born in 1970, Chimal is a fiction writer, playwright and essayist, recently deemed one of the "hundred most promising" Mexican emerging personalities by weekly magazine Día Siete. In 2002 he was a resident artist at the Banff Centre for the Arts in Alberta, Canada, during which he worked on a novel ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Joe Berry  
JOE BERRY BIO ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Born in Waycross Georgia and raised in North Carolina, Joe discovered he had a love for country music, and at the age of sixteen Joe started his career in music. His passion would take him into night clubs from the ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paul Hafalla  
WHAT I DO? I am the author of Virtual Assistant Startup Kit: What You Must Know. I’ve written this book with my vision to help people who are struggling to find a way to earn extra online on the Internet. I believe, my book is the very basic guide that you must read before starting a virt...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tim Campbell  
Tim Campbell has a degree in Marine Biology and has worked with art for almost 20 years...you never know where life will take you. This is his first book. Tim has ridden an elephant in Thailand, eaten with generals at Doi Tung, slept in a royal villa at the Golden Triangle; sat upon the beach...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kimberly Blake  
I am a 21-year-old chick currently working on my first chick novel. Note of interest: I don't normally go around using the term "chick" to refer to myself or anyone surrounding my general vicinity. Writing is something that I have a lot of fun doing. When I am caught up in a story, I become...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Mark Scheel  
Mark Scheel was born and raised on a farm in rural, east-central Kansas. After graduating from the University of Kansas in 1967, and spending a period "on the road," he se...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Tim Campbell  
Tim Campbell has a degree in Marine Biology and has worked with art for almost 20 years...you never know where life will take you. This is his first book. Tim has ridden an elephant in Thailand, eaten with generals at Doi Tung, slept in a royal villa at the Golden Triangle; sat upon the beach...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >