writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

938 listings (81 - 90)

JW Procopio  
J.W.Procopio is a Diplomate of the Graduate School of Education, University of Pittsburgh (1971), and a Diplomate of the College of Arts and Sciences, University of Pittsburgh (1970). Mr. Procopio holds 27 international awards for his writing and website creations on the World Wide Web. His book, ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Yolanda Best  
Let’s see- I’m a junior in College. However, I’ve never been quite good at being told what to do and when. If I was a dog, I’d be un-trainable. My master would tell me ‘Stay‘, and I’d look at him like a dope. I don’t really say ‘I’m a non-conformist,’ only desperate people must declare that to the t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tammy Severs  
Tammy Severs has many delightful poetry's and stories for your enjoyment. Many are published through out the world. Many have won major contest and ended up in final rounds. Some have even been set to music for your listening pleasures... With help from companies/publishers that direct there atte...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Perreaoult Daniels  
Introduction I suppose that I should introduce my self. My name is Perreaoult I was born to be James Perry Daniels Junior. One day I heard a story that my father told. It was that they, "Who ever they were" Pronounced his middle name parrot, Like the bird. And he didn't like that name ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Shirley Irvin-Long  
I am a mother, wife, author, writer/song-writer, and poet. I love to write on various topic matters but my favorite is writing about love and romance. I have always had a passion to write on this subject since I was a teen. It fascinated me. I love telling the story about love and the ways in wh...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sandeep Samra  
SANDEEP KAUR SAMRA About myself I am a self driven individual who knows how to deal with challenges. After stumbling through many pathways of life, I realised my passion for writing. I am a freelance writer and a student of life. Apart from the university degrees, I am a certified Reiki Practi...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Mikho Mosulishvili  
Mikho Mosulishvili (born December 10, 1962), a Georgian writer. He is an essayist, literary translator, scriptwriter and playwriter too. In 1986 Mikho Mosulishvili has graduated from Tbilisi state university (TSU), geological-geographical faculty. And also 1981-1984 He studied as secondary facul...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Pamela Faye  
Mystery flows from rivers of dreams, casting visions of rainbows over the sea of life. It is the heart that dares to dream, the spirit of far reaching visions flowing through rivers of inherent blood. It is the whisper from the sea that calls eternally. Pamela Faye is the Australian Author, ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jason Williams  
Jason O’Neal Williams “Prince Jason" The Prince of Poetry and Storytelling Author/Poet/Editor/Professional Writer/Screenwriter/Poetry Instructor/CEO •Birth Date: July 21, 1978 •Birthplace: Houston, Texas •Education: Homer High School (1996)Homer,Louisiana Grambling State University (May 2...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >