writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

938 listings (61 - 70)

Dick Williamson PhD  
Dick Williamson Bio Dick began writing at the tender age of thirteen. While he was in the seventh grade his English teacher Mrs. Benjamin, entered one of his poems in the schools annual writing contest. A second place win was enough to kindle his interest in writing. Dick grew up in Shelby...
writers / published 

4 works listed

James Swan  
Currently a professor of English at Nara University, in semi-rural Nara, Japan. I've been teaching English in Japan since my early days in Tokyo (1973 - 75) and at the tertiary level since receiving my MA from the University of Hawaii in 1981. I've been at my present position since 1992. My academic...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lana Morelli  
I am a writer from the Delaware/Philadelphia area. I received my M.A. in Writing Studies from Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia. I work full time as the Delaware Valley Reporter for a legal magazine based in Pasadena California called Courthouse News. I freelance regularly for a Delaware Tod...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Amit Kumar  
Writing my biography...... tough task to do but still I will try to do my best and my apologies to all who happen to read this for its bad writing. Born and brought up in Jamshedpur , a small city/town more famous for its industries and better know as Steel City of India, I have been to a decent ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Richard Nadler  
I am an accomplished attorney with 30 years of practice. I have represented of 250,000 clients. I presently write a weekly column called Dear Lawyer™ This columnm can re reviewed at http://www.worldjustice.com/dear_lawyer/ What others say about my writing When he first had the idea for a ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alessandro Coppola  
My interest in the study of dog behaviors originated 19 years ago as a result of the need to manage and limit the excesses of Baki, a beautiful wolf that I had brought home from the municipal kennel in Milan. In those days I was studying psychology and pedagogy which, combined with the lessons the w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Maggie Bishop  
Maggie Bishop is the author of a mystery series, Appalachian Adventure Mysteries, and two romance novels set in the Mountains of North Carolina in the Boone area. “I started with romance and have turned to murder.” In Perfect for Framing, released November 2008, greed and a lust for power led to mur...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Emily Alice  
Generally, we see that the students get an appraisal through their assignments. We provide Assignment Writing Service for those sort of students that are looking for excel their skills. We can provide you the assignment, no matter what is the topic. We also offer you the bunch of the case st...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >