writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

938 listings (41 - 50)

Lori Plegge  
Let me introduce myself . My name is Lori Plegge and I live in Little Rock, AR with my husband Cliff. I was born in Little Rock and was adopted at the age of 4 months. I graduated from Newport High School and have lived in Mississippi, Virginia, North Dakota and Minnesota since then. I l...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Angela Randazzo  
Angela Randazzo WGA SAG Angela has worked in several artistic fields as a director, producer, actress and writer. First and foremost Angela is a playwright. Her plays published by the Dramatic Publishing Company are Bats in the Belfry (a comedy); Zara or Who Killed The Quee...
writers / published 

4 works listed

R. Michael Paulraj  
Dear friends, Greetings! I am happy to inform you that my book "Key Words of a Kinship" has been released. The book contains the results of my research into the relationship of English and Tamil based on comparative linguistics. The following are the particulars of this book. Title: Key ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Danilo Smajich  
Just a "born-on-a-farm" type of guy, that accumulated alot of scars , physical, emotional, and memorable along the path of maturity. There's lines of laughter, too. :) Writing was somehow in my blood since childhood. Our lengthy winter days and nights were spent reading classics by kerosene ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Elizabeth Kilbride  
Elizabeth Kilbride has over 25 years of business development, communications/public relations, consulting and lobbying experience in the defense and security industries. Ms. Kilbride is a seasoned professional who has successfully launched new ventures and worked with corporations, media, and variou...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kent Whitaker  
About the Author - A New Southern American Storyteller Do you love great stories, good food, fun people and a good chuckle? If so, then you will love works by Southern author and semi-celeb chef Kent Whitaker. From his time on TV and radio, his weekly and monthly newspaper articles or hi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

J Antonio De la Vega Torres  
José Antonio de la Vega Torres studied the bachelor degree in Social Communication Sciences in Mexico, D.F.; is graduated for the Anáhuac University and he was titled in 1991 with the thesis: “Aesthetics and Communication: in search of an aesthetic attitude", object of honorary mention in the VI Nat...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Eugen Pop  
Hi everyone ! My name is Eugen and I am living in France ; I am by origin Romanian ; I am a single human being endwelled by a desire , the desire to do something beautiful for people . I love Jesus so much - He is everything to me ; I have dedicated my life and being doing God 's wonder...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Theo Radic  
I was born in San Bernardino, 60 miles east of Los Angeles, in 1949 and grew up in southern California. Much of what I write has to do with California, an attempt to correct the universal misunderstanding about my birthplace, even by people who themselves grew up there. Most people in Los Angeles c...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >