writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

938 listings (31 - 40)

Kristin Groulx  
"I am a part of all that I have met" - from Ulysses, Alfred Lord Tennyson. To write about adventures I have seen and share them with others has become my passion. Though I am 35 years of age (old to some, young to many, but just right for me) I have walked many paths. With each step I've taken on...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Anthony Wayne  
Anthony Wayne (or A. Wayne) is my pen name and the names are in fact my middle names. I was born in a small town in Nova Scotia, Canada near Halifax and grew up with three older brothers. Both of my parents were ministers at various times in their lives and my oldest brother was also a pastor ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marilyn Morris  
Although she was raised as a Military Brat, Marilyn Celeste Morris was born in her grandfather�s house in Toronto, Texas, a small Southern Pacific Railroad Section six miles west of Alpine. Perhaps as an omen of what would be the next twenty years of her life, the railroad�s abandonment of this...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Nasir Hafeez  
WORKING IN DIFFERENT DAILIES Present Position June.2005 till Now Nawa-e-Waqt Chairing Cross writer of Majeed Book Depott 22Urdu Bazaar Lahore Pakistan Aug.1997Aug.1998 Daily Jang Sir Agha Khan RoadSub-EditorWorked at Social Service Pages(Day shift)Survey ReporterWorked at Social Service P...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Natalie Fraser  
Hello. From my teens I wanted to write a book but didn't want to unless the deep things I was born into were resolved. However, the things which shaped me are only being resolved in the 21st century. I have met some exciting people, John Paisley a New Zealand poet who died before I developed as a...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Robert Aaron  
Ancient Rome is really a town filled with thrilling items to observe as well as perform; nevertheless, such as a number of other metropolitan areas all over the world you will find visitor barriers. Should you intend to observe Ancient Rome by yourself, you might quickly discover that you're not rea...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Helena Cavendish de Moura  
Helena Cavendish de Moura Awards: 2001-Society of Professional Journalists Green Eyeshade Award (Radio). 2001-The Associated Press award for Investigative Reporting (Radio)-Honorable Mention. Education Bachelors in Journalism and Mass Communications, The University of Georgia, 1993. Mino...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jean C. Fisher  
Published Works: PRINT: BOOKS: ATriad Press, Jefferson TX: "Haunted Encounters" (Anthology) Stories: 2003 "A True, Personal Encounter" 2004 "Felix the Ghost Cat" Coming 2007: "The 'Hainted' House of the Ozarks" Booklocker.com: "Real Stories of Spirit Communications"...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Alex Domokos  
News! News! News! My co-authored suspense book entitled Body Traffic was short-listed for the Margaret Laurence Book Award! Body Traffic is the print version of our e-book entitled Masquerade. Please read my Bio, below. Alex Warmest Greetings: I was born in Szabadka, Yugoslav in 19...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >