writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

943 listings (201 - 210)

Michele Torrey  
For the past eleven years, Michele Torrey has explored the depths of her imagination while writing novels for adults, young adults, and middle-grade. Doyle and Fossey: Science Detectives (Dutton), a chapter book series for grades 3-5, stars Drake Doyle and Nell Fossey, the best scientist detective ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Boris Popof  
Was born in St.-Petersburg (Russia) then lived in Berlin (Germany) and Kaliningrad (Russia). In 1979 has left from Europe to the coast of Pacific ocean. Lived on Sakhalin island and in Nakhodka city. Vizited China, Korea, Japan and USA. In 1991 created the Associasion of sisters towns of Russia and ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michelle Lyons  
I am a freelance writer and editor with two years experience under my belt. I'm a mother of two small boys and have been married for 11 years. I live in southwest Oklahoma, though I've also lived in Albuquerque and Chicago through the past decade. I got my first break into the industry by landin...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mary L Colaiano  
A licensed attorney with a Master's degree in economics and a penchant for home improvement, Mary L. Colaiano found her soul in writing. When the pending birth of her son sent her scrambling to find a career she could pursue from home, Mary threw the checkbook out the window and followed her dre...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Rohy  
David Rohy grew up in northern Minnesota. He is a graduate of the University of Minnesota, where he majored in journalism. His career path has taken him from a sports editor for a daily newspaper in southern Minnesota, to a reservation agent and business analyst for a major airline working in...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Fernando Fuster-Fabra  
Published second volume con Strategic Communications thru Lulu.com - Next volume coming up in a week's time. Self-help reading for those who wish to use NLP & body language in communicating better. Forthcoming publications : - Retos Laborales del Nuevo Milenio - Entornos Laborales Multicultura...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rosa Sophia  
I worked for Wild River Review (www.wildriverreview.com) for over a year as an Associate Editor. I also worked for Bucks County Writer as an intern. I have done public relations work for an author in Pennsylvania (www.peggeorge.com). I am currently the Managing Editor of the Pagan Writers Communi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Dr Kelli  
Dr. Kelli is an internationally known gifted intuitive, angel communicator, author, spiritual teacher, and psychic medium. She is a highly compassionate teacher and intuitive. Dr. Kelli has been communicating with the spirit realm her whole life, but it wasn't until a near death experience whe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cleveland Gibson  
I'm a fairly new writer but I've found I learn quickly. So far I've been read in many countries through my short stories, poems, essays and articles. All my children stories were translated into Braille for an overseas project. My collection of dragon stories for an audiobook were adapted for BookSh...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >