writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

938 listings (21 - 30)

Terray Kashuba  
I am a professional educator, psychological researcher, and online college instructor. I like intellectually challenging activities that focus on forensic psychology, behavioral science and communication theories. My Master's thesis in psychology was: The origin and evolution of the primal and quant...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ayana Noble  
A. NOBLE, M.A., GradCertSocSc., MLitt., B.A. GK IHS Veni Vidi Vici QUALIFICATIONS: The Short Story: TAFE, QLD Bachelor of Arts/Double Major: Philosophy & Comparative Religious Studies, VIC. Master of Letters/Creative Writing, (Division A, 2nd Class Honors), QLD. Graduate Certificate of ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Georges Kirsteller Ryoki Inoue  
The literary production of the untiring Ryoki Inoue took him not only to the Guinness Book as the most proliphic author all over the world, but also to be compared to Georges Simenon by some intenational critics. Some other compare his style and his production velocity to Sidney Sheldon. Other...
writers / published 

9 works listed

TERRY RAY HILLER  
TERRY RAY HILLER has over twenty years writing experience in both the commercial and not-for-profit arenas, where he’s served in administrative capacities ranging from department head and buyer to executive director and board member. His responsibilities have ranged from staff selection and training...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Ronni Marcus  
I’m just a girl…who made it all the way to middle management in #$%^& corporate America. Excuse my language but, I have a message here and profanity provides emphasis when needed. (Is that illegal yet, too?) Anyhow, the MBA degree paved the way back in the early 80’s. Back in th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Nasir Hafeez  
Name = Nasir Hafeez ----------------------------- Phone: +92-042-7222603Mob : +92-0300-4327287Email : mnasirmbd@hotmail.com nasir_hafeez53@yahoo.com a.mnasirmbd@gmail.com ---------------------------- City = Lahore Profession = Writer,Journalis...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kevin O'Morrison  
Playwright/Novelist/Lyricist. HONORS: The Pinter Review GOLD MEDAL for Drama (for "The Nightgatherers") NEA Playwriting Fellowship CAPS Playwriting Fellowship Twice Chosen for The O'Neill Playwrights Conference ("The Morgan Yard" & "Ladyhouse Blues") "The Morgan Yard" chosen to open The Dub...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Robert Segarra  
ROBERT SEGARRA is a New York artist, writer, and musician with well over four thousand writing, art and illustrated pieces to his credit. The latest novel by Robert Segarra, \"STILL WAITING FOR THE SUN,\" has been published in 2007. Several other books by Robert Segarra were also published in...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Ron Price  
EMPLOYMENT-SOCIAL-ROLE POSITIONS: 1943-2015 2010-2015-Retired and on a pension in George Town, Tasmania 1999-2009-Writer & Author, Poet & Publisher, Editor & Researcher. Retired Teacher & Lecturer, Tutor & Adult Educator, Taxi-Driver & Ice-Cream Salesman, George Town Tasmania Australia 200...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >