writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

936 listings (191 - 200)

Rachel Langley  
Film Star & Company founder Rachel Langley in addition to being an actress, producer & jewelry maker, is also a writer. She has written over ten short scripts, several of which have been produced ("Six Tulips", "The Art of the Chip", "Show Me Yours"). Stage works of hers include the one act "Meeting...
writers / published 

9 works listed

James Trusty  
Bio: I was born July 24, 1954. In May of 1973, I graduated from Katy High School in the top quarter of my class. Nearly two years earlier (June 16, 1971), I gazed across the future. Profoundly disturbed by what I beheld, I decided to commit suicide. Something then occurred which logic would refute a...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Tel Asiado  
Tel Asiado a.k.a. Inspired Pen, is a freelance writer, author, and business consultant. She is creator, owner and content producer of Inspired Pen Web. (Inspiredpenweb.blogspot.com) She was Topic Editor of Small/Home Business at Suite101, integrating more than 25 years of experience as infor...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Gerron Lee  
Hello world. My name is Gerron aka Jips. I am an inspiring writer in college at Huston-Tillotson University, and I want my writing beauty to extend into the world. I am from New Orleans 9th ward region, and I also lived in south Pasadena, West Los Angeles, South Los Angeles, and League City, Texas a...
writers / unpublished 

6 works listed

Macamen Gonzalez  
I was born and raised south of the Rio Grande River in Reynosa, Tamaulipas. I am bilingual and bicultural. My scholastic life is a varied one, one that stretches the length of the river, on both sides. A few years ago, my family and I moved to the United States. I was majoring in Political Science w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joseph Mayes  
Award-winning writer Joseph Mayes discovered his passion for writing following a 20-year United States Air Force carreer. With more than 25-years of professional writing under his belt, Joe has honed his skills and is prepared him for the rough-and-tumble world of writing for a living. In additi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Zamri Mohamad  
His writing began at the age of 17 when his first article appeared in one of the national newspapers, Utusan Malaysia. Since 2001 he consistently write for two major local newspapers in Malaysia as a freelance writer while pursuing his first degree in Mass Communication, specializing in Journali...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Michael Mullin  
While on staff at Disney, I published two novelty gift books featuring Mickey Mouse. I've also completed two sequel poems to "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas". Both stories were approved by Mr. Burton and are in publishing limbo somewhere at Disney. (I no longer work there.) I a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michele Torrey  
For the past eleven years, Michele Torrey has explored the depths of her imagination while writing novels for adults, young adults, and middle-grade. Doyle and Fossey: Science Detectives (Dutton), a chapter book series for grades 3-5, stars Drake Doyle and Nell Fossey, the best scientist detective ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >