writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

936 listings (181 - 190)

Susanna Holstein  
I am a storyteller. I tell stories in poems, in written stories, and in the oral tradition--both telling and singing. My very large family (12 siblings, 5 sons, 12 grandchildren, numerous other relations) provides the basis of some of my work. My home in West Virginia informs my Appalachian storie...
writers / published 

10 works listed

George Johnson  
I am an older man with an extensive "history" of travel throughout the world and specifically throughout the U.S. as a former Independent Retail Consultant and I lived in American Samoa for a few years as well. I have finally been able to devote the time to writing full length and sho...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Criss Jami  
Criss Jami (born Christopher James Gilbert) is an American poet, essayist, and existentialist philosopher. He is best known as the author of Healology, Killosophy, Diotima, Battery, Electric Personality, Venus in Arms, and Salomé: In Every Inch In Every Mile. Criss Jami began writing song lyrics...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Udit Chaudhuri  
Since 1979 I have serviced all written communication needs of enterpreneurs to launch products and services. My professional training and experience are largely in business-development, corporate planning and systems engineering. I take special interest in emerging technologies: renewable energy...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Sonia Rosario  
I am born and raised in NYC, Puerto Rican American. I have 6 brothers and 2 sisters, each one with incredible talents: of my brothers, 3 are artists/writers, one sister we call "Manos de Oro" (Golden Hands) who crochets, creates Pergamano and any craft she puts her mind to; my other sis also an arti...
writers / published 

1 works listed

M.L. Benton  
Artist, Author and Award Winning Poet. I have won several poet awards and my work is published in 4 anthologies and a Cd. I am the founder of Echoed Voices Magazine, I am a visionary in the cause of unity and human rights. I cultivated my knowledge and love of Mother Earth through my work at the Bot...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Brian Edwards  
I have been writing for slightly over eight years now. For the past four years, I've worked strictly as a freelance writer. Before that I worked for three years and six months on a local newspaper. Writing has always been a passion, but I still picked up many hobbies; playing guitar, photography,...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Jim Smith  
I was born in Southern Missouri but grew up in West Tennessee. Worked as a Memphis police officer during the 1960ís and 1970's while earning a Bachelorís Degree from the University of Memphis. I left the police department for a short period to pursue a career in medical sales after graduation but ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Metin USTA  
I was born in Rize and I graduated from RAL in Rize. Then I got my BA Degree in Political Science from Istanbul Bilgi University between 2002-2007. Then I studied Human Resource Management & Development for my MA Degree in School of Social Sciences at Marmara University. I study in Political...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >