writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

945 listings (171 - 180)

Heather Froeschl  
Heather Froeschl is the author of several books, contributor to several anthologes, and editor of many more. She writes a monthly column for a local print publication as well as continuing to work on novels in progress. Author of: "Spiritual Visitations," Zumaya Publications (Coming soon) "Sis...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Heather Cook  
I grew up in a small town just west of Indianapolis, Indiana. I found at a young age that I have a certain eloquence when using the English language. In second grade, I wrote a short story for the Young Authors Contest in which I won an honorable mention from my school. I am confident in my abi...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Tom Tuohy  
As of January, 2009, I currently have a few major projects 'on the boil'. My main project at this time is a PhD Writing thesis about 'The Role of the Outsider in Storytelling' and how that impacts on the clash of civilizations between Islam and Christianity. I am in the write up period of this a...
writers / published 

40 works listed

James Don BlueWolf  
James BlueWolf has been a songwriter, poet, author, lecturer and storyteller since the early 1970's. He has recorded one record album and six CD's of original music. An internationally published poet, BlueWolf was Poet Laureate of Lake County from 2000 thru 2003. He is the author of eight b...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Karen Fong  
I am a freelance writer and managing editor for hire. I have more than 20 years' experience in writing and editing corporate and marketing collaterals and lifestyle magazines, both print and online ~ from annual reports to newsletters, brochures, marketing pamphlets, online press releases, spe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Candida Rajan  
Ever wondered what you could do with all those thoughts that crossed your mind? Ever had the urge to pen it down somewhere? Well, thats precisely what I do. I wouldnt claim to be a splendid scholar who writes about world issues and topics that are discussed ALL the time! The common man needs to be...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Lincoln Lease  
Young author seeking representation of a literary agency "plugged in" to the publishing world. Currently finishing the 1st draft of suspense thriller that I am wanting to publish. I am 22 years old, am finishing up a 4 year stint in the military, and ready to capture my life-long dream of being a c...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kelisha Osborne  
In addition to covering the independent film industry, Kelisha Osborne authored and co-authored "Sundance 2005", and the "62nd Annual Venice Film Festival". She has written "�M�nage � Trois, A Hedonistic Assemblage of Art, Wine and Culinary Cuisine", including numerous articles on topics rangi...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Pawan Bangar  
An energetic, self-motivated Engineer skilled in Windows 95/98, Windows NT and Linux/Unix and Netware experience. Possesses knowledge in LAN and WAN technologies, protocols and configurations and expertise in PostScript printer hardware and software. Experienced in Internet technologies, web-page de...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >