writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

945 listings (141 - 150)

Jim Curtiss  
Jim is a freelance writer and editor living in Seville, Spain. In addition to being an Associate Editor for Inkwell Newswatch magazine, Jim contributes book reviews to rambles.net, bookpleasures.com and bookpros.com. Jim has also written for various magazines, including Actual Sevilla Magazine, ...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Yorghos Kontaxis  
I was born on the island of Syros, in Greece. I was a stage actor from the age of nine untill twenty one. My father gifted me my first camera on my seventeenth birthday. I believed back then, I would be a stage actor for the rest of my life. Fate brought me to New York. I escaped from a military jun...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Yorghos Kontaxis  
I was born on the island of Syros, in Greece. I was a stage actor from the age of nine untill twenty one. My father gifted me my first camera on my seventeenth birthday. I believed back then, I would be a stage actor for the rest of my life. Fate brought me to New York. I escaped from a military jun...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

James Matise  
Graduated high school at Alamogordo High School in 1999. Spent a year in Mobile at Spring Hill College, working towards a failed pre-med major at the time but became a writer instead. Alumni member of the Delta-Delta chapter of the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity. Worked as a professional in the food...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joy C.raphael  
Worked for 30 years as a journalist in various capacities. The first 10 years were in India for publications like Current, Newstrek, Onlooker and Probe India. Newstrek was concieved by a colleague and me with finances from an industrialist in Mumbai. Then it was 14 years in Saudi Arabia as senior e...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Allan Weisbecker  
I've been making my living as a writer since 1981, until recently mostly in the screen and TV trade. I've written for the movies extensively (solo screen credit for Beer, a Robert Chartoff Production for Orion) and was one of the first writers on "Miami Vice." I also was on staff for Michael Mann's ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Chantelle Valentine-La Vorie  
Chantelle Valentine-La Vorie was born in Walla Walla, Washington. She developed a love of literature while growing up in the isolated Eastern Oregon town of La Grande. Her first literary writing adventure began by being fueled by working in an Amazon.com warehouse. Her first compe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sharon M. Weinstein, MS, RN, CRNI, FACW, FAAN  
Sharon M. Weinstein is a credentialed professional, author, and internationally renowned speaker. Weinstein's master's degree is in healthcare administration and gerontology; she is a Fellow of the prestigious American Academy of Nursing and the American College of Wellness. The author of 9 books, ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Gomez-Mata Marta  
I was born in Valladolid, Spain, 1967. In this city I studied Spanish Literature and I started to work as teacher of Spanish as Foreigner Language. Then, when I was 25 I went to Scotland. I was working two years, teaching at St Andrew's University. I decided to come back to Spain and I...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >