writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

936 listings (121 - 130)

C. Donald O'Connor  
Living in Lima, Peru with my wife and extended family I am still from the US and return each year. Retired now, it has afforded me the time to indulge myself in writing, something I have always loved doing. I have written for my entire adult life, but always for my own pleasure. These stories, and t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ericka Delisme  
Write She Writes Words to come to life Inspiring lines that shine Hoping they will take away Her hidden pain She cries Late at night Cause her dreams far from near As the depressing cycle replays Her pain reveals She’s exposed Now too many know Great relief her dreams she meets ...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

David McMullen  
David J. McMullen: Born in Hobart Tasmania into a family tree containing many Literary folk - one of the most notable being revered iconic Australian author/poet Henry Lawson. I have been writing stories/poems/lyrics for as long as I can remember - which is probably near on 50 years! My passion is...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Moein Ghahremnai Nejad  
I am a student of life! and I'm interested in doing a good and beneficial work for the society. Always looking for the best :) The most important thing that I can tell you about myself is that I was always a very curious boy, curious almost about everything. This curiosity led me to do research a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Zammit  
Born at Siggiewi in 1949, and lived at Birzebbuga Malta, Have been in journalism since 1965 at the Freedom Press with 'Il-Helsien' and 'Iz-Zmien', later joined the Union Press and was Sub Editor of the Daily 'L-Orizzont'. Graduated in Journalism from the University of Malta. Also graduated in Libra...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Eva Braswell  
Being a "little old lady" of eighty-two years, I still enjoy writing. In my teen years, I started writing verse and opinionated articles, "putting down what came to me. My childhood was isolated, due to living in a remote area, so I read for entertainment as well as enlightenment. At nine...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Dr. Kim  Crawford  
Dr. Kim Crawford, M.D. is an Internist who has refocused her career to become a top anti-aging doctor. "Dr. Kim", as she is known for patients, also spent over 15 years as a syndicated medical reporter for NBC, CNN, and over 250 NBC affiliates. After deciding that internal medicine was to "pharmaceu...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Paul Gordon  
“Paul Gordon is one of the UK’s leading professional close-up magicians. He is an award-winning member of The Magic Circle (Associate of The Inner Magic Circle). There aren’t many members of this prestigious group; so Paul is proud to be a small part of it! Paul is also a long-standing member of The...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Venita Abrams Hakeem  
My world is about drama, but the type which inspires and excites viewers. My literary work mainly consists of plays which I write, direct and produce. This has been my focus since the early 90's in Chicago, Illinois. My mission as an artist is to share stories which help to heal. The world's fil...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >