writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

936 listings (111 - 120)

Matt Rock  
I often have a hard time with writing my autobiography, or even a snippet of it, because I can rarely figure out where I'd like to start, and since I'm still breathing, I usually have a pretty hard time figuring out where I'd like it to end. Am I being asked to write my life story, or tell about a ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Chocolate Waters  
Chocolate Waters has been writing and publishing poetry for over three decades and has produced three collections: To the man reporter from the Denver Post, Take Me Like A Photograph and Charting New Waters. She is the recipient of a New York Foundation for the Arts fellowship in Poetry and a fe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Janet Ross-Pilla  
The anthology "Stories of Strength" is available through Lulu.com 100% of proceeds go to the American Red Cross for disaster relief to help the victims of Katrina. My two essays, "The Organ Man" and "Our Faces Are Not Our Own" were chosen to share space with many very talented writers. Highlighted...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Don Armstead  
Recognized by those who know me as a paradigm buster, I'm very normal. Of course I see normal as a very relative term, so I use it to say I'm somewhat of an "every man". Born in the dust storms of West Texas, I've spent most of my adult life in Chicago. I currently reside in Texas again with my l...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

MK Powell  
How does one begin to describe oneself? Isn't that one's life long struggle and on-going, ever changing question? 'who am I?' Therefore, for me to write a biography about myself is difficult, but not impossible. So, I will start with what I know to be factual and sure, up until this point in my shor...
writers / unpublished 

6 works listed

Gail Swanson  
Gail Swanson is the author of the book The Heart of Love : Mary Magdalene Speaks. In the midst of a long and debilitating illness Gail received a life changing vision of Jerusalem and was given information about Mary Magdalene. She was told of a connection between Mary and herself. Soon af...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Woodrow A. Boyer  
Formal Education: Educated in Nursing and Emergency Medicine, W. A. Boyer has attended various post-secondary venues including City University in Lakeland, Florida as well as Polk Community College / University of South Florida, and is a self-described "chronic and habitiual, never-ending college s...
writers / published 

2 works listed

James Chisman  
Dr. James A. Chisman earned a BS in electrical engineering from Akron University in 1958 and an MS and Ph.D. in industrial engineering from Iowa University in 1960 and 1963. Between attending Akron and Iowa universities, he worked as a project engineer for Firestone Tire and Rubber Co, Defense Resea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >