writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

938 listings (101 - 110)

Asfi Kay  
I'm a 23 year old partisan of purple prose, who usually writes poems without purport, though I have been know to permutate my proses into lofty lyrics and stanzas for songs. I have written a few articles and short stories, mainly about life, not mine but life in general. Who cares about my...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Tia Walker  
After nearly four years as CEO & Founder of Sfumato Artist Management, a DJ Booking Company, Tia Walker is thrilled to head up her latest project The Quest for �It� -- a blog offering select chronicles of her on-going experiences in the worlds of fashion, media, art and beyond. The Quest f...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sophie Erskine  
At the time of writing, I am just about to live in China for six months - mostly teaching English to Chinese students - which I am very excited about; after that I will go to Cambridge University to study Philosophy. I finished school (The Latymer School, North London) last year with 5AS at A level,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dr. D.L. Gilbert  
Dr. D.L. Gilbert is an accomplished award-nominated Recording Artist, Music Producer, Songwriter, Author, and Entrepreneur, maintaining a humble and fervent heart to simply "preach God's Word, produce God's music, and prepare God's people." Raised in the church from birth, D.L. Gilbert develo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alam Shah Hassan  
Alam Shah Hassan is a Malaysian writer, poet and designer. As a writer and poet, he started his writings on opinion writings and poetry back in 2002. He had continued on his passion for writings as there were remarkable responds, fine complementary and feedback from the internet communities for his ...
writers / published 

35 works listed

Robin Dridge  
I graduated as an alien in a high school where everyone was a cousin. I attended various Universities and colleges achieving an associate EE degree in electronics and a bachelors degree in business. I have a second class FCC license and had secret clearance with the Navy building missiles at TI. I w...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jo Jones  
Ten years ago, I focused my artistic energies on nonfiction. I believed that the sole mediums capable of rendering accurate reflections of life were documentaries, news stories, and research articles. However, while I whittled down my raw material for clarity and conciseness, I inevitably sculpted t...
writers / published 

3 works listed

DINESH WEERAWANSA  
Has been a career journalist for over 25 years at Sri Lanka's leading English newspapers - the 'Sunday Observer' and 'Daily News'. Sri Lanka media representative of the world athletic body - IAAF. Presently the Editor-in-Chief of the Sunday Observer and Associate Editor / Sports Editor of Daily N...
writers / published 

1 works listed

LinDee Rochelle  
I write ... with a general love for all that is beautiful in life, painting a picture with words, which will show readers where I have been and allow them to explore it on their own terms. A combinaton of inherent writing talent, natural curiosity, and a spirit for adventure has been nurtured by ne...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >