writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

936 listings (1 - 10)

Alamgir Hashmi  
A writer\'s biography or \'life\' can\'t be worth more than his/her writing, can it? Some of this author\'s titles are given here live, for a detailed overview. Other published works are listed on the other web pages for \"Alamgir Hashmi\". Just how Hashmi�s writings have helped to shape ...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Tony Hall  
Tony Hall functions as a playwright for street, stage and screen. Born in Port of Spain, Hall attended Naparima College, San Fernando, Trinidad, West Indies. Tony studied drama in Edmonton, Canada at the University of Alberta (1969-73) and explored advanced television production at the Norther...
writers / published 

14 works listed

T. Wignesan  
T.Wignesan Born in Kuala Krai, Malaysia. Up to his twenty-first year grew up in Singapore, Port Swettenham, Klang, Sungei Rengam, Kuala Lumpur, Madras and Seremban; then in London, Heidelberg, West Berlin, Madrid and Paris. Served as Research Fellow with the French Centre National de la Rec...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Jacqueline Amos  
Jacqueline is a published author who published books such as Jacqueline has been featured in 18 one-woman art shows. Jacqueline is also documented with Brooklyn Council of the Arts, Museum of Modern Art, United Freedom Foundation, Olympic Visions in Harlem, John F. Kennedy Performing Arts, Human...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Shirley Mitchell  
Known today as "The Golden Egg of Aging™", Shirley W. Mitchell is the owner of the Syndicated Media Groups "Fabulous after 50®", "Sensational after 60®", "Radiant after 70®", "Aging Outside the Box®" and "Aging Outside the Box®. Shirley is highly recognized as one of the Top Authors, Writers ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Janet Paszkowski  
AWARDS & FELLOWSHIPS: Honorable Mmention Revenge Lit Flash Fiction Contest June, 2009 Everyday Musing Poetry Contest 2009 One of the top 25 poems (out of 350 submissions) awarded publication in Everday Musings Anthology June, 2009 3rd Place Poetic Idol Contest Artella--Spring Issue 2...
writers / published 

29 works listed

Justin Fleming  
JUSTIN FLEMING (b. 1953) Fleming`s writing is marked by its universal subject and style - Harold Pinter describing him as a writer `of authority and distinction.` Pinter especially admired his `amazingly successful portrait of Samuel Beckett` in Fleming`s classic drama, BURNT PIANO (Le Piano...
writers / published 

60 works listed

Napkin Writer  
I was born in Wisconsin, in December of 1957. I am of African/French decent, by way of the Louisiana Creole. My great-grandfather, was a Frenchman, who traveled to the states, and married a slave in the Louisiana territory. The name Knubian was adopted from the Nubian Kingdom, an ancient area...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Amber Whitman  
I live in Toronto, Ontario. I live with my partner of 11 years. I also have a 12 year old son. I have been writing since I was young. I write short stories, articles and poetry and longer manuscripts. I have been writing for Allwrite online magazine for sometime. I have won Poetry Choice Awards ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >