writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Children's Literature Writers

514 listings (91 - 100)

Neville J. Anderson-Budd  
I was born in Portsmouth, Royal Naval & Marine Maternity Hospital 1st October 1938. We moved to Hayes, Middlesex in 1940 and then to Bletchley Park, where my father worked during WWII in 1940 through until 1950 with my twin sisters and older brother, then we moved to the Plough Inn at Simpson...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Denise Landry  
Hello, I’m Denise Landry. I have Cerebral Palsy. I use a wheelchair and a voice synthesizer to speak. Not being able to speak forced me to find other ways to express my thoughts and ideas. The written word was the best way. By putting words on paper, I could say and create anything that I...
writers / published 

1 works listed

CJ Heck  
CJ Heck is published poet, writer, and the author of three children's books, a collection of short stories, and a book of poetry for adults. Born and raised in Ohio, CJ lives in The Villages, Florida, with her partner, Robert Cosmar, who is also an author. She has three daughters and eleven g...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Carlos Abel  
Who is Escudra? Well, I am 52 years old, male, mixed race among Jewish, Andean’s Indian, Spanish, German and Russian. Not that tall and not that overweight. I like my eyes. Way Escudra? As a result of an error, I have Dyslexia and in 1995 I was trying to create an e-mail account, and I wa...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ann Musico  
Every life is a unique song of praise to God and my heart's desire is to help women and children to find their own unique song. My first book, The King's Daughter, was written for my own, then 8-year-old daughter, Elizabeth. I wanted her to understand how precious and special she is to God and how...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kristin Butcher  
I’ve noticed when I read author biographies, that many writers are or have been teachers. I’m not quite sure why that is, but it is – and I’m no exception. I taught for 20 years – everything from primary science and intermediate math to junior high art and senior high English. I hadn’t planned t...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Gerald Jatzek  
- geboren und aufgewachsen in Wien, lebt ebendort, auf Reisen und zeitweise in Panik - 1981 Promotion aus Pädagogik und Publizistik - ab 1976 freiberufliche Tätigkeit als Schriftsteller, Journalist und Musikant. Veröffentlichungen: Bücher für Kinder und Erwachsene, Sachbücher, Songs, Hörspiele ...
writers / published 

30 works listed

Darcy Busch  
My name is Darcy Busch, I"m happily married and have a teenage daughter. I was born in Amarillo, Texas and was raised by my single mom. I have a twin sister, a brother and a little sister. I grew up in Scott City, Kansas. I grew up not having much, but what I did made me really appreciate much more....
writers / published 

1 works listed

Venita Abrams Hakeem  
My world is about drama, but the type which inspires and excites viewers. My literary work mainly consists of plays which I write, direct and produce. This has been my focus since the early 90's in Chicago, Illinois. My mission as an artist is to share stories which help to heal. The world's fil...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >