writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Children's Literature Writers

514 listings (81 - 90)

Karisma Kasilag-Sison  
Karisma Kasilag-Sison is a screenwriter, assistant director and magazine writer. A regular contributor at Total Woman Magazine from December 2005 up to the present, her work has also appeared in The Philippine Star and Lighthouse Digest (Maine, USA). Her screen credits include IBC-13’s "MedTalk with...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Julie Ratcliffe  
I am a self-published author of children’s adventure books, The Thirteenth Box and The Face of Sam. The books are the first two in my Smugglers' Town Mysteries series. They are fast-paced adventures and are aimed at the 9+ age group. Set in 18th Century Hampshire, they appeal to boys and girls. ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

M. M.  Plott  
M. M.Plott grew up in the 1960’s just like her Abby character in Northeast Ohio, with her dad and three older brothers. She now lives in beautiful Boise, Idaho with her husband. Her daughter Audrey M Plott maintains her author website, Facebook, YouTube, Pintrest, Tumblr, and blog sites. She...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Dawn-marie Batchelor  
"Juniper Eloise and a Monster in the Garden" (With other silly adventures) now in print! Juniper marks my third book of children's poetry and is slated to be available to the public in January 2012. Writing Credentials (and other blather); Throughout the span of my life, I have worked...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Cindy Kenney  
Award winning: Writer - Editor - International Speaker Worked in publishing for over 20 years. Served as Publishing Director and Senior Managing Editor and Writer for 2 entertainment companies. Experienced in general fiction and non-fiction, children's picture and chapter books, teen and...
writers / published 

42 works listed

Amelia Curzon  
Having grown up in the Mediterranean and having later lived and worked in various countries, Amelia Curzon eventually settled permanently in the United Kingdom. She is the mother of two grown children who provide her with much of her inspiration in life. Amelia's interests include horses and al...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ben Tousey  
According to the Oracle of the Bacon, Ben Tousey is 4 degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon. Ben's book, "Acting Your Dreams" was reviewed by psychiatrist, Dr. Richard Vath, who also counseled Debby Boone. Debby Boone was in 100 Greatest One Hit Wonders with Brandy Norwood--who was in the 39th Annu...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Robert B  
I grew up in a suburb of Reading, PA called West Wyomissing. It was also referred to as "Whisky Ditch" because during the prohibition, bootleggers used to make moonshine in the woods. When I was little, I would walk those forests and sometimes find remains of an old still. Unfortunately. suburban sp...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Henry L. Jones (Writer & Artist)  
My literary career is a constant adventure. I write primarily about cultural and social events in relation to African American culture. My published work has enabled me to contribute to social causes as well as cultural events. That's the "artsy" side of me. Other ventures opened doors for p...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >