writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Children's Literature Writers

514 listings (71 - 80)

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Mark J. Wagner  
Books: \"Follow the light, exciting journey\" (book and DVD) http://vimeo.com/23312020 \"Wright Brothers First Flight\" http://vimeo.com/23695344 http://www.myebook.com/index.php?option=...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Rita Toews  
Rita lives in a small town near Winnipeg, Manitoba with her husband, Dan, and Mickey, the obligatory "writer's cat". When I was growing up my father worked as a driller on oil wells--that meant our family was constantly on the move from town to town. When you're lonely, books are very good comp...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Eric Gordan  
Eric Gordan is a passionate story teller determined to conquer the hearts of millions of children in the world. He is an extensive reader of children’s books and started narrating stories to his friends and classmates when he was only 6. As he grew up he a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Susan Murdoch  
Susan Murdoch grew up on the seacoast of Maine, and currently resides in Taos, New Mexico. She has a son, Tim, and a daughter, Jacquelyn, who have been her foundation through the years. Susan has an eclectic collection of scholastic achievements. She attended the Military Police Academy at...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Karyn Follis Cheatham  
Karyn Follis Cheatham has been a research analyst, math and history tutor, sports' magazine editor, political media coordinator, print model, university adviser for Native American recruitment, rodeo phtographer, and choir director. But she is first and always a writer. Pleased (and relieved) ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Neil Williams  
I am 33 years old an in late 2003, I self-published my firs tchildren's novel, The Duke's Last Wish. This is the first of what I hope will be a series of twelve books starrign a group of children called The Six Bikers. I have been writing on and off for the last twenty years or so and have compl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ashok Rajagopalan  
Hi, this is Ashok Raj. Spent 13 years of my life dabbling in book illustration, animation and cartooning. Didn't hate it, actually loved it, but I always wanted to write. (No, not an illiterate, but grammar was not okay and somebody had to look after her.) I thought a guy's got to be perfect, or...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Carolyn Jenkins  
Carolyn D. Jenkins has written and published 4 award winning books. She is the founder of CjQenterprises,which promotes "creative products that lift you up!" and National I LOVE My Feet Day!, celebrated annually on August 17 to promote good foot care. Carolyn's first two books are part of a serie...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >