writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Children's Literature Writers

515 listings (61 - 70)

Wendy Laing  
I'm a writer, part-time housewife with a Master of Arts at University. My Masters was a project, involving writing a book with an accompanying thesis. The topic was: Severance Packages: A Crime / Paranormal Novel and Exegesis focussing on the Electronic and Digital publication of Creative Writing....
writers / published 

8 works listed

Karen Jean Matsko Hood  
Karen Jean Matsko Hood was born and raised in Great Falls, Montana. After graduating from high school, she went on to complete her bachelor’s degree in natural science with minors in both secondary education and psychology at the College of St. Benedict St. John’s University in Minneso...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kathy Krantz Stewart  
Kathy Krantz Stewart has a BA in Music Education from Combs College of Music in Philadelphia where she was voted "Campus Queen." She is a graduate from W.B. Saul School of Agricultural Sciences in Philladelphia. She taught piano and other instruments for 15 years. Kathy is a publisher of a science-...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Janet Muirhead Hill  
Author Janet Muirhead Hill brings a heart full of love to these books, conveying her deep affection and concern for children and her experience and connection with horses. With this passion for children, Janet draws on her humble beginnings to depict both the joys and the struggles children face in ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Likai Chen  
Chen Likai Author and illustrator Likai Chen (Chen Likaiís family name first, following Chinese tradition), professor of English and graduate of Beijing Foreign Studies University, began writing in English in 2005. His first short story, A Late Success, released in the e-zine Ladybugflights.com,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Zinta Aistars  
Zinta Aistars is the published author of three books in the Latvian language and has recently completed a second collection of poetry. She is an editor and writer for a health care organization in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and was an editor/writer for LuxEsto, the Kalamazoo College alumni magazine in ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sybil Shearin  
Memories I sit here alone listening to country music slow. My heart beats to the music and I move with the flow. My mind goes back to your sweet kisses soft and making love in the old barn loft. I can still smell your cologne as it lingers near. Our bodies entwined with sensual love so dea...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Robin Prince Monroe  
It has been my joy to have had the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children struggling with issues such as divorce, stepfamilies and chronic illness. My joy would be complete if I had the opportunity to make them laugh with such fictional characters as Ralph (a neurotic shoe) or Gli...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Paro Anand  
I have published 7 books for children and have written two others. One is a novel for the 6-10 age group called A Little Hell in Heaven and the second is a collection of short stories for 12-14 year olds titled The Process of Becoming Groan Up. My writing on the subject of children's literature ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >