writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Children's Literature Writers

515 listings (51 - 60)

Roni DaRonche  
I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1980, during a brief moment in my growing up, I lived in Sandy, Utah. My mother remarried and we settled in American Fork by the time I was seven. My name is very unique, but not as much as my middle name, in which my mother named me from the theme song to "Cadd...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Judith Miller  
My grandchildren call me either Mimi or Gramma Judy. The Gramma is where I got the name for my website. My friends call me Jude and my 91 year-old father calls me Judith, only when he is upset with me. Everyone else calls me Judy. I was born and raised on a farm in Mid-Michigan. My father was a...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Dave Barlow  
My name is Dave Barlow. I am 38 years old and have lived in St. Louis and its counties all my life. I am an owner of Emerald Falcon Press, and have said above I have written several books from a Sci-fi novel to an educational aid for the school districts. Well I am getting ahead of myself arenít I,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Claire Hartfield  
Claire Hartfield is a native and lifelong resident of Chicago, Illinois. She attended the public schools of Chicago, received her B.A from Yale University, and her law degree from The University of Chicago. Hartfield's first children's book, Me and Uncle Romie is based on the life of renow...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lois Hochenauer-Fox  
I write and edit children's and YA fiction, business brochures, ads and training manuals, drama, political non-fiction and poetry. I collaborate easily to turn ideas into finished products. If you have a story, article, book or advertisement to convey to the public, I can help you bring it to li...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Yolanda T. Marshall  
Yolanda T. Marshall was born in Guyana, South America. As a cross-genre writer, Miss Marshall silently commands you to read and digest life’s cultural motions. The oldest of three girls, she began writing poems at the age of 8. A daughter of a talented Guitarist, her lyrics manifest into po...
writers / published 

2 works listed

K.S. Brooks  
K.S. Brooks has been writing for over thirty years. She penned her first book, a swashbuckling action-adventure based in 17th century France, when she was fifteen years old. Since then, despite working for a living in the electronics industry, Ms. Brooks continued to write. In 2001, she left the ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Celeste White  
I've been writing my entire adult life and feel that it's more of a life path than a profession. I write pretty much everything--fiction and nonfiction, adult and children's literature. My children's fable about the power of kindness, The Legend of the Flying Hotdog, published by Green Tiger ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sabra Robinson  
Originally from Baltimore, Maryland, Sabra Robinson is an aspiring writer of children's literature and adult Christian fiction and presently resides in Charlotte, North Carolina with her husband and three children. Her first children's novel, Micky, Ticky, Boo! Says Hello is set to be self-publishe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >