writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Children's Literature Writers

514 listings (41 - 50)

Munayem Mayenin  
His work is compelling, passionate and romantic. He lives and drinks life with the spirit of the son of eternity. Munayem Mayenin, born, brought up and educated in Bangladesh and came to England in 1990. He studied Bangla and Wrold Literature including the great clas...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stephen F Kaufman  
Author of the best-selling interpretations of "Musashi's Book of Five Rings," "Sun Tzu's Art of War," "Lao Tzu's Living Tao," along with "The Art of Stick Fighting," and "The Sword in the Boardroom," which focuses on business management based on honesty, integrity, and morality for contempor...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Dan Peterson  
In-House Publicist: Angela Kelly Fergus is Dan A. Petersonís debut novel, which shows that at the tender age of 65, author Peterson learned to see life afresh through the eyes of his grandchildren, as is noted in his author biography below. In addition, his background and writing credentials inc...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jin Pyn Lee  
Travelling to 47 countries, motorbiking to some, championing animal welfare, paragliding, gliding, diving, sailing, copywriting, editing, filming wildlife and now illustrating and writing a childrenís picture book, and creating the website and documentary to compliment the book ... The former Sin...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kikki Hagle-Berry  
Just call me Kikki.  I am a single mom, living in Florida with far more kids than I remember giving birth to. I am a volunteer with the Guardian Ad Litem Program, helping abused and neglected children within the court system. I also volunteer as a mentor through a local program dealing w...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Nikki Tate  
Nikki Tate is an author, professional storyteller, and children's book reviewer who lives on Vancouver Island. Since 1987 she has written more than 250 features, short articles, reviews, and opinion pieces that have appeared in publications in Canada, the USA and Japan. Tate draws on her love for ho...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Birgit Bottner  
I was born in Germany, went to school and university there, worked as a translator in the pharmaceutical industry and then went with my -then- fiance to Botswana where I worked as a PA and language teacher. I've been living in South Africa for 18 years now , was a computer consultant & trainer mainl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Maria Ioannou  
Maria Ioannou was born in 1982, in Limassol. She has obtained a 1st Class Honours degree in English Literature at the University of Reading, as well as an MA in Twentieth-Century Literature at Kingís College London. She has published her work in newspapers, magazines and anthologies. Her story...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sandra Kleven  
Author bio -- Sandra Klevenís poetry and other writing has appeared in Alaska Quarterly Review, Oklahoma Review and Topic Magazine (NYC). She is the author of two books, The Right Touch, a sexual abuse prevention story book, the countryís bestselling prevention book for children and Holy Lan...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >