writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Children's Literature Writers

514 listings (31 - 40)

Arthur Charles Dawkins Lee  
See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRUisR5KB4. Arthur Charles Dawkins Lee was born in Hartford, Connecticut in 1962. During the 1950\\\'s his father, Jossiah Adolphus, immigrated from Jamaica to Florida where he married Mr. Lee\\\'s mother, Francis Lee. Mr. Lee is the 11th of 12 children who...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Spencer King  
About the author: Mr. King is the Cuba expert who has spent at least three months a year on the forbidden island since 1993. He's an author and lecturer on Cuba who specializes in Cuban culture, history, religion and US- Cuban relationships. He holds the rank of Babalawo with Wanaldo in the Afro - ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Adrian Plitzco  
I was born in Switzerland in 1956. My parents were of Romanian descent (therefor my "un-Swiss" name) but I suppose I still grew up as a typical and average Swiss boy. My professional career started with an apprenticeship at the local council in Neuenhof (probably one of the uglier townships in th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mary Scanlon  
I am a Christian author and speaker. I have been a writer for all of my life, starting from about the age of six, though this is the first time that I am offering my books to the public. I had written many poetry pieces while in my twenties, some of which I received awards for, and also have had the...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Edinaldo E. Santo  
Edinaldo do Espírito Santo was born in São Paulo - Brazil in April, 1970. Since the age of five he had a passion for reading, although he was only allowed to attend school at the age of seven, two months before he had his eighth birthday. At the age of ten he was reading from comic books to Jean P...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Debbie Roppolo  
I was born in 1970 in the small town of Rosebud, Texas. One of the claims to fame that this tiny town had was that, at one time, there was a rosebush in every yard. My town was listed in the Ripley's Believe it or Not book because of this. My father was an engineer for the highway de...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Philip Harrison  
Philip Harrison was born in Hammersmith, London in 1977. He grew up as one of a family of seven living in London, Carshalton, Bournemouth, Wellingborough and Weston-Super-Mare. Family holidays included all of the Butlins holiday sites in Britain and abroad to Spain and Italy. Philip Harri...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tonya Ramagos  
From the first day I can remember knowing how to read I have always had a book in my hand. For me there is nothing that can compare to escaping to a fictional world of excitement and intrigue. It was in Junior High School that my love for reading broadened to a love for writing my own fictional worl...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Chynna Laird  
CHYNNA T. LAIRD a mother of two beautiful girls Jaimie (almost five) and Jordhan (three) and a baby boy Xander (1). In addition to living her dream building up her at-home freelance writing business (Lily Wolf Words), she is also currently studying in Edmonton, Alberta (Canada) to obtain her B.A. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >