writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Children's Literature Writers

513 listings (201 - 210)

Cheryll Wilson McComb  
Cheryll is a fervent reader, who takes pleasure in writing children’s books, and articles that promote confidence, evoke their imagination, teaching them to dream, laugh, and explore. She is actively working on a number of freelance assignments with a divergent, yet innovative artist, Steve...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Judith Miller  
I grew up on a farm in Mid-Michigan and farm life has given me many plots for the stories I write. Because I was young when my children were born, I grew up with them. I made up stories to tell them and then we acted the stories out. Great, elaborate plots of sneaking through the woods looking fo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Chris Williams  
I was born and raised in a tiny log cabin in Levittown, PA back in the 1960's. Since we had the only log cabin on the block, kids teased me mercilessly until we installed an olympic-sized swimming pool in our back yard (next to the out house). After graduating from the sixth grade, I made my way ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Susan Thompson Underdahl  
As the mother of six children (three of mine, three of his) and a full-time clinical neuropsychologist, I face the typical writer's challenge of finding time to write. Most of my writing, consequently, is done over the noon lunch hour at work, an approach which has resulted in remarkably steady pro...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amalia Sotiriadou  
S Amalia came upon this earth in order to dream. After spending most of her life amalgamating knowledge and the raw materials dreams are made of, she began to paint these dreams into words, wanting to share them with the rest of the world. A published author in her native land, Greece, in the Scienc...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nicole Audet  
I have recently self-published my first English children book Parents for Sale (Authorhouse). I have practiced family medicine for more than 30 years. Passionate about literature and pedagogy, I published numerous children’s book and received national and international literary awards. My...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Hetty Gray  
A farm wife, mother, and grandmother of a dozen children, Hetty Gray boasts a rich background. A graduate of Franklin College of Indiana (BA) and Butler University of Indianapolis (MA), she writes a weekly column for The Shelbyville News. IN DEFENSE OF COMMON SENSE prompts readers to ta...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Winona Rasheed  
My name is Winona, I am a freelance writer and editor with my own business, "Dream Writer's Essentials." I love helping others perfect their manuscript before they submit. I stay busy, when I am not writing children stories, or attending to my clients needs, you will find me doing work for another ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Wesley E. Hall  
I was born in the River Bend of Seminole County, Oklahoma, in the middle of the Jazz Age and grew up in the Dust Bowl during the Great Depression of the 'Thirties. Since I was a boy of twelve I have been a 'writer' (beginning as a gossip columnist for the Konawa (Okla) Leader newspaper. I was ...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >