writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Children's Literature Writers

514 listings (21 - 30)

Diana Metz  
This is the part where I'm supposed to tell you about myself. First, let me say I don't think I'm interesting enough to talk about. That said… I stared writing at 13 and have been writing steadily ever since. I'm glad to say my writing ability has improved greatly over the years. I've also le...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jean C. Fisher  
Published Works: PRINT: BOOKS: ATriad Press, Jefferson TX: "Haunted Encounters" (Anthology) Stories: 2003 "A True, Personal Encounter" 2004 "Felix the Ghost Cat" Coming 2007: "The 'Hainted' House of the Ozarks" Booklocker.com: "Real Stories of Spirit Communications"...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Peter Taylor  
When old enough to crawl, I was introduced to the wonderful world of gardens, and spent many happy hours eating dirt and wriggly things. Soon I graduated to playing with dirt and every living thing discoverable, making up stories and living in my own imaginary world. Exploring the countryside an...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Terry Collins  
I've been a working writer since 1989, with stints as a newspaper reporter and columnist and theatre director. FICTION/NON-FICTION SIMON AND SCHUSTER Nearly twenty juvenile novels, chapter books and picture books based on the Nickelodeon stable of characters. These include: SpongeBob ...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Paul Perry  
check out my webpage: www.paulperry.com.ar I come from South Philadelphia and have been living in Buenos Aires since 1994. I studied Business Law and literature at Temple University. Unfortunately, working nights in order to cover tuition costs brought about my decision to become a college...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Shreekumar Varma  
SHREEKUMAR VARMA has been journalist, editor, publisher, printer, radio broadcaster, entrepreneur and college lecturer. He has published poems, articles, short stories and interviews in several publications. He wrote several columns including WORDPLAY, BY THE WAY, PLATFORM and ALL...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Louise Hart  
Author, poet and photojournalist, Louise Hart has been writing poetry since the age of five and was first published when she was thirteen. A versatile and prolific writer, she had over 36 books to her credit, including illustrated poetry, short stories, novels, humor, essays, children's books, nonf...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Kent Whitaker  
About the Author - A New Southern American Storyteller Do you love great stories, good food, fun people and a good chuckle? If so, then you will love works by Southern author and semi-celeb chef Kent Whitaker. From his time on TV and radio, his weekly and monthly newspaper articles or hi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Tina Medina  
A professional writer specializing in public relations, community/media relations, technical and grant writing, Dr. Medina began her career in journalism as a high school writer and it became a profession that has spanned over 28 years. Tina previously held the position of Reporter and Producer ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >