writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Children's Literature Writers

513 listings (191 - 200)

Ann Brady  
I am married, semi-retired and currently live in Yorkshire. During my business career I have written many factual pieces covering all types of subjects which were published on various web sites, in advertorials, editorials and Educational booklets for A-level students. My hobbies include p...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Eric Hogue  
Eric Hogue has always had a desire and a drive to write. Clinky The Clown And The Secret Of Happyville is his first children’s novel. Hogue created the character, Clinky The Clown over 23 years ago. He has performed as “Clinky” at local Arkansas hospitals, the Arkansas Easter Seals Society, the...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jack Young  
JACK YOUNG, was born in Germany 1957. He lived in South Carolina and Florida. In 2006 he started to write books about historical places in the US. In 2011 he converted his writings into E-books and start to publish them in 2011. In the meantime you can find several books about other subjects...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Sheila  Craan  
Sheila Craan is a well-rounded Bachelor of Arts graduate of Queen’s College, City University of New York. She pours her energy into carving, children's literature for her grandchildren and children alike. She is a children’s author who wrote a talking lizard series of kids' books that take...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kevin Christofora  
Kevin Christofora, a father and certified coach, hopes his book series, The Hometown All Stars, will inspire children to play outside more often. He teaches young people about baseball and the habits of a healthy lifestyle in the form of a fun and educational bedtime story. He gives regular commenta...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Donna Bryant  
I remember when my youngest son was about 5 years old, we would make up stories together. One of us would start with a sentence, the other would make up the next sentence, and so on. We never knew where the story would take us and his laughter at the crazy ideas we came up with was always contagious...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Christine Tricarico  
Christine Tricarico lives in Mi with her daughter, kitty, puppy & pet rabbit. Although she\\\'s never lived on a farm, Christine loves animals & her itty bitty love-filled home could be mistaken for a petit petty-zoo. Hence her penchant for creating quirky, kooky animal stories for children! When...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Liz Shore  
I grew up in Kissimmee, Florida, the youngest of three sisters. Besides reading, my other hobbies included playing the piano, singing in various church ensembles, and acting in school plays until I graduated from Osceola High School in 1976. After graduating from the University of South Carolina ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Daniele Luciano Moskal  
Born in Italy,Daniele Luciano Moskal is an Evangelist/Pastor, Bible Teacher, Children's TV Presenter, Songwriter and Author who has been appointed and anointed to publish the mind of God through unique inspirational writing. He has gained a B.A in Religious Studies and Writing & Publishing a...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >