writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Children's Literature Writers

513 listings (181 - 190)

Catherine Basten  
Catherine Basten born in Chicago, IL in 1950, and later married and moved to Northern MN. Living "Up North" introduced me to nature's treasures and instill an appreciation for the importance which defines each of nature's precious gift. Combining my love for painting wildlife; the desire to share ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Rita Hestand  
I'm from Texas, and I write romances with a little bit of a country flavor. By that I mean my romances have an old fashioned ring to them, with a modern set of characters and circumstances. I'm married have two grown daughters, and seven grandchildren. I have a small day care in my home. I l...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Karmaya Lewis  
Native of Burlington County, NJ. Born September 6, 1950.A lifelong multimedia artist. Educated at Howard U, Phildelphia Museum of the Arts and Santa Monica Community College.Divorced mother of five and grandmother of fifteen!Performed theatrically throughout Southern California, Las Vegas, and the E...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Steve Kendall  
Steven D. Kendall is the author of New Jack Cinema: Hollywood’s African American Filmmakers, Love Never Fails: Romantic and Inspirational Scripture for Men & Women as well as the children’s book, God’s Glorious Christian Soldiers. Mr. Kendall is a former Assistant Professor who taught film, video an...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Prue Mason  
I've been working as a writer for 11 years until the present. Since 1990 I have been working for a children's magazine in Dubai, U.A.E. writing weekly bed time stories, a weekly counselling column, and cover stories of interest to children between the age of 10 - 16 years. In 1996 I was appoi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Maryann  DiEdwardo  
Published in the areas of art, writing as healing, stage history, Katharine Hepburn, Education, Juvenile Fiction and Health Writing, I view daily events as inventive mechanisms to represent life. Writing stories and recording through journals, blogs, wikis, case studies, personal essays, speeches, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carol A. Miller  
From successful interior designer to award winning author Carol has left her imprint on Fortune 500 companies regionally and nationally. Following her second passion Carol's first contemporary women's fiction novel The Master of Plans placed second in the 2004 Royal Palm Literary Book Awards publish...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Fabrice Fanfan  
I was born on an Air Force Base in Chateauroux, France in January of 1960. I was raised in San Diego, CA. where I went to school at Montgomery High. I currently live in Tampa Bay, Florida. I love all sports, fishing, freebording, reading and writing. I am an animal lover and that is one of t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shakir Ajayi  
Shakir Adedeji Ajayi was born on 7th of January, 1980 at the deserted village of Ajuwon, a surburb of Ogun state, South Western Nigeria. He had a rough upbringing that shaped his perception of realtiy which he was only able to change when he got a dose of modernisation at the completion of his post ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >