writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Children's Literature Writers

513 listings (171 - 180)

Kristina Stancil  
Kristina Stancil has a BA in Social and Criminal Justice and an MH in English. I am located in Houma, LA about 45 minutes from New Orleans, LA. Kristin has been published extensively and the awards I've won have been listed below. AWARDS: 2001...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Geoff Bamber  
Writer of original stage material,adaptations and pantomime principally for schools and youth theatre groups. There are also a small number of adult works, mainly farce.Over 70 scripts are now available (mainly through www.lazybeescripts.co.uk the owner of which has actually had the nerve to post...
writers / published 

58 works listed

Frances Evlin  
Frances Evlin has always loved traditional medieval fantasy, and upon retiring, she began to write in the genre. Three of her novels were published in 2003 and another is due for publication in 2004. These reflect her interest in English historical fiction; she is a King Arthur fan and has a small c...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Nola Kelsey  
**Watch for Dogs: Funny Side Up! September, 2008. Zoologist turned satirist Nola L. Kelsey is the author of Let's Go Visit Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, Bitch Unleashed Revised: The Harsh Realities of Goin’ Country and coauthor/“primary scribe” for the political, self-help, satire Keeping the Ma...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Brandon McGrody  
I am a young, fresh writer with several great ideas! I am currently working on a humorous actiony book for the 9-15 year old age group that has it's moment that any adult would love! It's called The Sugary Difference. It will end up having around 23 or 24 chapters. I am also developing 2 books st...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Simon David Eden  
An alumnus of the Royal College of Art\'s prestigious Post Graduate Film Course, my student productions garnered many international plaudits [including a British Academy Award Best Short Film] and I graduated a Master of Arts with Distinction in 1987. A career as a screenwriter followed, with nume...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alexandru Ciobanu  
Alexandru Ciobanu writes travel photography and children books. He is the author of "ROME a photographic tour", a visual tribute to the city of Rome, and "Learn the numbers and counting with cute farm animals" a children book designed to teach the little ones the numbers and improve their counting s...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sharon Miner  
I am the middle child of 11, raised 6 sons, currently enjoy 13 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren. In 2000, after 25 years, we closed our barn, Unicorn Stables. I have a semi-retired horse at a friend's barn in NJ and an Irish Terrier named Woogie who travels with us. My 7th book, "Woogie's...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Aloysius Lazarus  
I started writing in Kenya, Africa in 1984, when called upon to write Primary school Text Books, which have since sold over 100,000 copies each. There are 23 such books still available in Kenyan Book shops and very popular with both teachers and students alike. See publisher's website www.savanis.ne...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >