writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Children's Literature Writers

515 listings (161 - 170)

Lathan Hudson  
Some creative background: I enjoyed a successful 18-year songwriting career in Nashville. Artists who recorded my songs include: B.J. Thomas, Barbra Streisand, Elvis Costello, The Trio (Dolly Parton/ Emmy Lou Harris/Linda Rondstadt), Wayne Newton, George Jones, Tammy Wynette, Burl Ives, Mel Tillis...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Larraine Stacey  
Science Fiction fan extraordinaire, I love sci-fi conventions. In the past 25 years I have traveled the U.S. attending a minimum of 4 "cons" a year, strictly as a fan. My office, walls to floor, is filled with science fiction memorabilia and collectibles. I read a large variety of genres, but my hea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Charlie O'Shields  
I live in Kansas City, Missouri. My "creative" career has included everything from publishing poems to playing the violin at Carnegie Hall. My first children's book (recently published) is entitled "The Curious Case of...Miser Snoot and the Bibliomaniacs" and it is the first in a series called C...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Martin Talbot  
I was born in Ipswich, Suffolk in England on the 28th July 1945. I am a freelance Systems Analyst/Programmer. I married a lady named Diana in September 1968 and have one son named Stuart who was born in November 1971. We are all very happy with our lives and enjoy good health. I am a great believe...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Corinne Brown  
I write contemporary and historical children's books. In 2003 my first children's novel entitled "THE STOWAWAY ON THE TITANIC" was published. My narrator, Leroy is a black orphan living in London, England. When Mark offers Leroy the opportunity to stow him on to the Titanic, Leroy jumps at hi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Charlotte Bloomfield  
I grew up in a small village in Hampshire and moved to Suffolk when I was just sixteen. I have been creating stories since I can remember. There is no limit to my imagination and everything goes. I love to throw ideas together, and mix them up to creative exciting story lines, that will scare, deli...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Penny Garnsworthy  
My home is Brisbane, Australia. I won my first writing award at the age of 9, wrote throughout school and then took a number of writing classes when I started writing again 10 years ago. After multiple publications of short adult fiction, I turned my hand to writing novels for children of primary sc...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Anna Marie Fritz  
I was born into a large family of Italians who practically adored Frank Sinatra and Mario Lanza. On the side, they also listened to blues and jazz, and opera, so I am a crazy mix when it comes to music. I like to write songs,am a member of BMI, and have had the privilege of having some of my son...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Bart King  
I am a writer living in Portland, Oregon. My books include: THE BIG BOOK OF BOY STUFF (2004): This book went through six printings in its first year. It was Amazon.com's bestselling children's book (and 5th best overall selling book.) An irreverant combination of MAD magazine and a Boy...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >