writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Children's Literature Writers

513 listings (151 - 160)

Drew Bacigalupa  
Born in Baltimore, I've lived in Santa Fe for the past 46 years. An artist-writer, married with five adult children, four grandchildren, I've traveled extensively over the years, have had five books published. The most recent book, a novel "And Come to Dust" was completed in 1950 following active s...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jennifer Bennett  
I grew up in Southern California and moved to Southern Utah when I was 16. I met my Husband here in the St. George area and have lived here since then. I have three children Haylee, Chase and Conner. They are the love of my life and they are why I have started writing. They love to read books togthe...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Raelene Hall  
I am a freelance writer of mainly non fiction articles, which have been published both nationally and internationally.(a list of publications I have written for can be seen on my website at www.outbackwriter.com) I live on an outback cattle property (over 1 million acres in size) in Western Austral...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Margot Finke  
I am an Aussie who has lived in the US for many years. With our kids now grown and on their own, I now have time to write, write, write. In summer, our large garden takes time from my writing, but now that my husband has retired, he helps out a lot. Lucky me!! Many of my books are set in Australi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Robert Bauer  
Born in LaPorte, IN Robert grew up in the wooded countryside with his mother, father and sister. He loved to spend time with his family and friends where he would often be the performer with a magic show or on the piano. He would often spend time with his cousin in the basement creating plays for th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michele Torrey  
For the past eleven years, Michele Torrey has explored the depths of her imagination while writing novels for adults, young adults, and middle-grade. Doyle and Fossey: Science Detectives (Dutton), a chapter book series for grades 3-5, stars Drake Doyle and Nell Fossey, the best scientist detective ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

AR Yngve  
A.R. Yngve was born in Sweden. In the early 1990s he worked as writer-artist on his creator-owned comic strip "E+", published by Semic Press. He has published short fiction in the magazines THE #12 GAUGE REVIEW(1990s), SIMULACRUM(2004), the Swedish magazine MITRANIA(2004), and the Chinese magazin...
writers / published 

1 works listed

A.L. Sirois  
I have more than three and a half decades of writing experience behind me, as well more than fifteen years as a web designer. My creative influences are as diverse as Firesign Theatre, the Beatles, Pieter Brueghel, Wally Wood, Mervyn Peake, H. G. Wells, and Frank Zappa. I've received Nebula and Push...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kathryn Dixon  
Kathryn Dixon was born and raised in South Carolina, her ancestral home for over 250 years. She has lived in New York City, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Geneva, and beautifully bucolic Charlottesville, Virginia, although Charlotte, North Carolina, is currently home. Travel and all that goes with it...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >